willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
this is never where i thought i would be. for one j thought i would be dead a long time ago. but i just keep thinking about how optimistic i was when i was very very young, imagining how my teenage years would be. yet here i am, sitting on the floor of a public restroom reopening the same cut for the third day in a row with a blade i stole from work a couple months ago. what kind of fucking life is this? why does everything always go downhill… i wish i could be what i expected as a little girl

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Onthe29th, Hirokami, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For the most part life is just pain and suffering. It can be dreadful when things just get worse. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. This life can be very depressing. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
this is never where i thought i would be. for one j thought i would be dead a long time ago. but i just keep thinking about how optimistic i was when i was very very young, imagining how my teenage years would be. yet here i am, sitting on the floor of a public restroom reopening the same cut for the third day in a row with a blade i stole from work a couple months ago. what kind of fucking life is this? why does everything always go downhill… i wish i could be what i expected as a little girl

I'm very sorry that you're going through a lot of suffering. :aw:

Sorry if this sounds unempathetic, but why do you cut yourself? It must hurt, you will lose blood and achieve nothing in the process. It will also lead to questions from others. Cutting is surely adding to your existing pain, not reducing it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm very sorry that you're going through a lot of suffering. :aw:

Sorry if this sounds unempathetic, but why do you cut yourself? It must hurt, you will lose blood and achieve nothing in the process. It will also lead to questions from others. Cutting is surely adding to your existing pain, not reducing it.
i like seeing my own blood and feeling pain. i like having the control of causing myself physical pain. i don't know why but i like it

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
I'm sorry you're in pain. Life can be disappointing in so many ways.