• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Hey, just asking in case anyone knows: How deep do I have to cut in order to bleed out efficiently? Preferably my forearms / wrists. If anyone has any advice, please share. I'm also wondering if there's any way I could do it without it hurting so much, but at this point pain is acceptable.

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
I dont know how to cut to ensure bleeding out, but for pain management ive used lidocaine cream to cut deeper. it doesnt effect the tissue under the skin much but reduces the pain of cutting through the skin.

• Love
Reactions: Kobusu
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
I dont know how to cut to ensure bleeding out, but for pain management ive used lidocaine cream to cut deeper. it doesnt effect the tissue under the skin much but reduces the pain of cutting through the skin.
Lidocaine cream seems like a great one. I'm thinking that for the surface and maybe something like fentanyl to numb any pain of going deeper. My only problem is I don't want to get too high to do it, just enough to not feel it. Thank you for the advice!

• Love
Reactions: bluedream
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
My suggestion would be to get really drunk because then your fear or anxieties turn into carelessness and it's easier to make the cut. This is just in my experience.

To bleed out you would need to cut an artery, probably the radial or ulnar if you're going to wrist/forearm. Check where your pulse is to find it and check online to see pictures of the anatomy so you know where to cut. You will be more successful if you cut vertically.

For depth, it kind of depends on the razor and your state of mind. Get the sharpest one you can, I use the ones you can buy in a pack of ten that are used for exacto knives. For me, I do the cut quickly instead of a slow one. The artery isn't too far down but you need to get through epidermis, fat, nerves etc, so push down as much as you can. If you need to you may have to go back in the original cut to cut down more which I know if really scary.

I wish you peace & comfort in what you decide to do. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, Thankyoufortoday and Kobusu
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
My suggestion would be to get really drunk because then your fear or anxieties turn into carelessness and it's easier to make the cut. This is just in my experience.

To bleed out you would need to cut an artery, probably the radial or ulnar if you're going to wrist/forearm. Check where your pulse is to find it and check online to see pictures of the anatomy so you know where to cut. You will be more successful if you cut vertically.

For depth, it kind of depends on the razor and your state of mind. Get the sharpest one you can, I use the ones you can buy in a pack of ten that are used for exacto knives. For me, I do the cut quickly instead of a slow one. The artery isn't too far down but you need to get through epidermis, fat, nerves etc, so push down as much as you can. If you need to you may have to go back in the original cut to cut down more which I know if really scary.

I wish you peace & comfort in what you decide to do. ❤️
Thank you for this. I guess I'll have to save up a few weeks for some booze.

Reactions: medicinenightmares
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
cocaine coke will take awaty your pain haha i made a rhyme see

Reactions: Kobusu
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
If only I had the money
many ways to get money, silly little society, we playthese games but if you know how to turn tricks you can make heads roll for you, all in the name of our paper lord and saviour money

i have many ideas for money that are not illegal nor soul destroying too. you can shovel snow, gather leaves, take care of garden, or trim grass for people. look after their infant or dog/cat/iguana, help them with a task you have skill in (assembly of mechanical pieces for instance)

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
many ways to get money, silly little society, we playthese games but if you know how to turn tricks you can make heads roll for you, all in the name of our paper lord and saviour money

i have many ideas for money that are not illegal nor soul destroying too. you can shovel snow, gather leaves, take care of garden, or trim grass for people. look after their infant or dog/cat/iguana, help them with a task you have skill in (assembly of mechanical pieces for instance)
Actually I might have a new job haha I just meant if only I had the cash on hand.

Reactions: myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Actually I might have a new job haha I just meant if only I had the cash on hand.
get thee to an atm!

i meant--nunnery, my bad. XD

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

Ahhh the profitable business of iguana-keeping. That's how I made my enormous fortune. 🧐

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Ahhh the profitable business of iguana-keeping. That's how I made my enormous fortune. 🧐
arent you a funny one, i was just tossing out some wholesome ideas for the youngsters aside from things such as let stranges do whatever they want to you for 20 and injure yourself trying to manufacture drugs to sell enough to keep you from running out