• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

smh

smh

professional flipper
Oct 31, 2023
I got a 23 scalpel wich is great but im not even getting styros with this as im scared too much pression will get to fat, this is the sharpest thing ive ever gotten and im not used to such a sharp blade. Does anyone know a way of safely figuring out the pression i need to apply?
CAC-0700-02A-800x800.jpg

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
You should start with a little over enough force to press on the skin but not cut anything and then increase by a little and wait for about a minute to see if it's the right pressure, but in any case, cutting very deep is extremely painful and it's unlikely that you do it accidentally.

Reactions: hi-okbye
smh

smh

professional flipper
Oct 31, 2023
You should start with a little over enough force to press on the skin but not cut anything and then increase by a little and wait for about a minute to see if it's the right pressure, but in any case, cutting very deep is extremely painful and it's unlikely that you do it accidentally.
ill try it ty, i was just scared cuz its actually pretty fucking sharp i mean im getting deep styros with little to no pressure at all but yeh i guess that makes sense

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
Yes, I understand, as it did scare me the first time I did it but with enough trial and error you can do it with good consistently.

Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i've sh'd with many things in the past, including many types of blades. sometimes not even blades.
i've tried box cutters, #10 scalpels, pencil sharpeners, shaving blades, etc.

the sharpest thing i found was the shaving blade, that cut through skin like paper.
i think my favorite was the #10 scalpel though. it created good lines, especially on my thigh, and i could vary the pressure. i could make them light, or i could make them really deep. any surgical blade is good though from my experience.
honestly all i recommend is trying to vary lengths. it can also vary on the speed you use to cut, as well as the location.

if you go really slow, it can be harder to go deep. but going quickly can allow you to get deeper cuts without it being unbearably painful.
good luck, stay safe <3