N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I've just had a reply from a user in here on a private message about a partnership asking me if I had a low intelligence and a whole load of other questions, I never thought I'd b judged on here, Im quite disgusted someone who knows about depression and is on here judge me like that

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Futility, Beautifulletdown, AsexualBarbieBoy and 8 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Please use the report button on said messages so we can check them.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Godofdeathftw, Blackjack and 4 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Ignore the user. I think there is a way to block unwanted users sending messages. Probably best thing to do is asking one of the mods. They'll be able to help you.

Reactions: Ruffian and No hope
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Be weary of predators. As Alchemist mentioned: report them so the mods can do what needs to be done.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, woxihuanni, Ruffian and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I've gotten checked for inappropriate stuff by PM but never attacked. I'm really sorry that happened.

Reactions: No hope
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am truly sorry you have had that experience here, its not what this site is all about, please do what Alchemist and i hope you have a better time here

Reactions: No hope
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Fuck that. They're just as mentally I'll as the rest of us, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Reactions: Bathsheba and No hope
BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
Some people just love to take advantage of others in their moment of vulnerability, going as low as harassing people on a suicide forum where most members are at the lowest point of their lives. *sigh*

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and No hope
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've just had a reply from a user in here on a private message about a partnership asking me if I had a low intelligence and a whole load of other questions, I never thought I'd b judged on here, Im quite disgusted someone who knows about depression and is on here judge me like that
Report and ignore

Reactions: woxihuanni
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Well that kind of things tends to happen on the internet as people feel more comfortable to say things behind a computer than they would if they were talking personally.
In a website that adresses suicide and mental health problems this kindof behaviour is even nore likely to happen.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown