FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It will always come across as so incredibly delusional to me if one actually sees existence as being something desirable as existence is undeniably so hellish and cruel, how could one ever wish to decay from age in this disgusting world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.

It fills me with dread and disturbs me the thought of being trapped in this repulsive flesh prison that we are slaves to for potentially decades, existence only causes harm and it's tragic how much harm existence has caused all throughout history.

And as well as that existence is completely meaningless and futile, leading to nothing and nowhere other than being tortured by old age. It's insane to me worshipping this existence so much when in reality there is no value to existing, it's just a temporary process of waiting to cease existing where one suffers so unnecessarily in the process and I don't get how one could ever see suffering as being acceptable.

This is why suicide will always feel like the most logical thing to wish for as it's the only way to escape from all harm, death means peace from all suffering and without existence one cannot suffer, non-existence is ideal as nobody can be harmed by it, instead of having the ability to be tormented by existence there is simply nothingness instead and that is beautiful to me.

The only reason why I'm still delaying the inevitable is that suicide really is so inhumanely difficult in this world, it's horrible how we cannot just escape from this hellish reality in peace when we want to, I despise existence and under no circumstances could I wish for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Sannti, アホペンギン and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i feel the exact same

Reactions: AncientSorrow
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
It will always come across as so incredibly delusional to me if one actually sees existence as being something desirable as existence is undeniably so hellish and cruel, how could one ever wish to decay from age in this disgusting world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.

It fills me with dread and disturbs me the thought of being trapped in this repulsive flesh prison that we are slaves to for potentially decades, existence only causes harm and it's tragic how much harm existence has caused all throughout history.

And as well as that existence is completely meaningless and futile, leading to nothing and nowhere other than being tortured by old age. It's insane to me worshipping this existence so much when in reality there is no value to existing, it's just a temporary process of waiting to cease existing where one suffers so unnecessarily in the process and I don't get how one could ever see suffering as being acceptable.

This is why suicide will always feel like the most logical thing to wish for as it's the only way to escape from all harm, death means peace from all suffering and without existence one cannot suffer, non-existence is ideal as nobody can be harmed by it, instead of having the ability to be tormented by existence there is simply nothingness instead and that is beautiful to me.

The only reason why I'm still delaying the inevitable is that suicide really is so inhumanely difficult in this world, it's horrible how we cannot just escape from this hellish reality in peace when we want to, I despise existence and under no circumstances could I wish for it.
Good points made—that, plus at least in America anyway, I get the impression that there exists an age that, when anyone arrives to such age, that society impatiently waits for that person to fuck off and die.