FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I will always see it as preferable to cease existing no matter what as death means peace. It just sounds so ideal for this existence to disappear and be forgotten about, only nothingness is desirable.
As after all existence is nothing more than a torturous and futile process of waiting around to die, it will always be such a curse existing as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer, there is no peace in existing, existence just causes harm and is responsible for all harm.

It just comes across as so insane to me how many people prefer the ultimate source of all suffering to the peace of death, existence itself is just so hellish and evil.
I hate how we cannot just easily die in peace despite the fact that the only comfort lies in the thought of eternally not existing. It's such a tragic and horrific mistake how life even exists at all, it comes across as so delusional when many humans worship it so much as existence really is the true problem.

I believe it would be better if life went extinct so that there would be peace instead of suffering, it disgusts me how there is so much suffering, it sounds so perfect to no longer be burdened with existence. I only envy those who die as nothing can concern them, only non-existence is the ideal state free from all harm and cruelty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover, 0000000000000, AncientSorrow and 3 others
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
there's always the belief that suffering leads to "great things", regardless of what those may be. existence in itself is never 100% futile, although incredibly tiring.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
It's the effect of gaslighting on a massive scale for thousands of years.

How are you going to get someone to work their fingers to the bone and give you all the benefit unless you tell them that ctb will mean eternal punishment and being your slave for 60 years will give them paradise later?

• Love
Reactions: stxrdustprincex, 0000000000000, AncientSorrow and 2 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
It's the effect of gaslighting on a massive scale for thousands of years.

How are you going to get someone to work their fingers to the bone and give you all the benefit unless you tell them that ctb will mean eternal punishment and being your slave for 60 years will give them paradise later?
THIS!!! 💯💯💯

Reactions: AncientSorrow and pthnrdnojvsc
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I've not heard you say this before Funeralcar.

• Yay!
Reactions: Glandular and betternever2havbeen
orphic

orphic

Turbulence
Oct 22, 2023
The mystery of death leads people to be wary of it and rightfully so because humans are afraid of the unknown so they prefer to be alive and experience things that they know of instead. In other words, people who welcome death are brave.

Reactions: tiger b and Aim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I could only really like fantasy like existence but not this reality.

I could cope in real one given the means but I would be aware of everything still.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Because they aren't you- pure and simple. They don't experience life the same way. Doesn't necessarily mean they have a good or easy life themselves but- they just have a different perspective on it. You can believe you're right if you like- it won't affect them. Maybe they will change their minds if/when something bad befalls them but- maybe not.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, tiger b, Glandular and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Because they aren't you- pure and simple. They don't experience life the same way. Doesn't necessarily mean they have a good or easy life themselves but- they just have a different perspective on it. You can believe you're right if you like- it won't affect them. Maybe they will change their minds if/when something bad befalls them but- maybe not.
Damn. You finally lost your patience. :))

Reactions: Forever Sleep and tiger b