• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xwxw11

Jul 7, 2019
I was wondering if any of you have this same problem or know what causes it and how common it is, because I didn't find much by googling it.
The benzos I've tried are Clonazepam, Diazepam and Xanax. No matter how many pills I took nothing happened. At first I thought the stuff I received was fake, but soon I found out that was not the case and it had something to do with me.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Have you used them before and built tolerance to them?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah, and/or are you an alcoholic? What you describe is very rare and almost impossible, since the GABA receptors are a large part of your brain, responsible for a lot of stuff.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It's rare, but certainly not impossible. I have the same issue. My prescribed dose of Xanax was 10 mg/day from 2003-2012. I know that seems like a wildly high dose, but the way I got that was because the 40 mg of Valium from my GP failed to work, so I sought a psychiatrist who really loved benzos. Even 10 mg did virtually nothing and my doc could only speculate that I was an ultra-fast metabolizer. In an effort to see if any amount of Xanax would have an effect I once tried 120 mg and that produced a 5-hour nap from which I awoke feeling the same as usual. So apparently they can have some effect at an astronomic dosage. And, no, that was not a suicide attempt -- I felt perfectly safe taking 60 bars as I knew the LD50 was something like 950 mg/kg in rats, so it's impossible to die.

I've never before come across somebody who doesn't respond to benzos like me. Normally when someone complains that benzos don't work I ask what their dose is and they have always reported some ridiculously tiny dose like 2 mg of Valium or 0.25 mg of Xanax. So how much have you taken?

Reactions: Donewith_
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I take 3mg bromazepam which is something like 5-6mg diaz. Sometimes i'll take another half a pill putting me at 4.5mg, equivalent to roughly 8mg diazepam. I'm starting to build a tolerance to it so i'll throw some booze in the mix here and there, but it still sort of works.

X

xwxw11

Jul 7, 2019
I had never taken any sort of prescription meds before my first couple of Diazepam pills and I'm not an alcoholic. The doses I took when I first got the pills were reasonable as I just wanted to get to know how it feels but as time went on I just started taking more and more because I never felt anything and thought maybe if I took more that'd change, but that never happened. (I never took any of them together. The highest dose of each benzo was probably around 70-100mg of Diazepam, 60mg Clonazepam and 10-15mg Xanax)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Valium helped me the first few times (like twice). Yesterday I was looking forward to my Valium Day, and then it didn't have much of an effect. I'm going to try it again, but worried it doesn't work for me, as I loved it ..

Reactions: not_a_robot
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Benzo's don't seem to work on me regardless of how much I take but that is true of most meds for me.

I was in hospital on a fentyl drip, I could push a button every 5 mins for a dose and it did nothing for me. When I left hospital they gave me fentanyl patches and they did nothing either.

Quetiapine is the only medication that has ever done anything to me but only in stupidly high doses.

It sucks!

Reactions: DeathImminent
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I took some higher doses and i felt not different. Does that mean if i drink N it has not effect on me or the same effect like others? I am not gone die? I end with brain damage?

• Hugs
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
The highest dose of each benzo was probably around 70-100mg of Diazepam, 60mg Clonazepam and 10-15mg Xanax)
You're the only person I've ever found who like me. Nobody can possibly say your dose wasn't high enough. I'm not an alcoholic either and it wasn't an issue of tolerance since benzos didn't work even at the very beginning.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I wonder if barbiturates would work for you if benzos don't. Maybe some people are not able to CTB by N.

X

xwxw11

Jul 7, 2019
You're the only person I've ever found who like me. Nobody can possibly say your dose wasn't high enough. I'm not an alcoholic either and it wasn't an issue of tolerance since benzos didn't work even at the very beginning.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I've never really been too keen on visiting a doctor to get myself evaluated so I had no clue if benzos was even the perfect choice for me to combat anxiety and why I was unable to feel the effects of them. I never went as far as taking a 120mg dose of Clonazepam/Xanax since I was still worried about hurting myself. Have you been prescribed some sort of other medication to replace benzos since then?

Last edited:
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I wonder if barbiturates would work for you if benzos don't. Maybe some people are not able to CTB by N.
This would be good to know. I have my N ready and benzos not working for me.
Just fuck my shit up

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
This would be good to know. I have my N ready and benzos not working for me.
Just fuck my shit up
I would advise you to try small dose of N (like 2ml = 126mg of N) to see if it works.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I was wondering if any of you have this same problem or know what causes it and how common it is, because I didn't find much by googling it.
The benzos I've tried are Clonazepam, Diazepam and Xanax. No matter how many pills I took nothing happened. At first I thought the stuff I received was fake, but soon I found out that was not the case and it had something to do with me.
I don't know if I felt "no effect" but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Clonazepam,diazepam, xanax, all felt like a weird time-warp, no euphoria or anything. Just remember seeing the date had changed next day and thinking "huh. a day passed."
Did not like it, can't believe people take them for pleasure.

• Hugs
Reactions: fisil
ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Are you agitated, depressed, anxious before you take them? Do you still feel like that after?

If not, then they are working but work subtly. They can be addictive even though you feel barely anything. When I forged a script for diazepam and took them, I didn't feel anything much really. Not at all euphoric like alcohol or codeine HOWEVER I noticed that my emotional state was completely flat in a sense that I didn't react with anxiety, distress, or agitation to bad situations, reading bad things online.

Reactions: Thanatos
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
i have tested 40mg diazepam + 7,5mg zopiclone + 140ml vodka, The effect was extremely low- visual disturbances, drowsiness, lack of concentration nothing special... did not help me sleep at all. was very disappointing...

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Wow that's a lot of benzos.

They don't work for me either, I once took
I had never taken any sort of prescription meds before my first couple of Diazepam pills and I'm not an alcoholic. The doses I took when I first got the pills were reasonable as I just wanted to get to know how it feels but as time went on I just started taking more and more because I never felt anything and thought maybe if I took more that'd change, but that never happened. (I never took any of them together. The highest dose of each benzo was probably around 70-100mg of Diazepam, 60mg Clonazepam and 10-15mg Xanax)
60mg of clonazepam? Does that mean you cleaned out the whole bottle? Benzos don't work on me either. Obviously how can a person sleep when no pills work and the docs are afraid (and they should be) to go higher? I take them anyway because once i stopped cold turkey and didn't sleep for 3 days...

X

xwxw11

Jul 7, 2019
Wow that's a lot of benzos.

They don't work for me either, I once took

60mg of clonazepam? Does that mean you cleaned out the whole bottle? Benzos don't work on me either. Obviously how can a person sleep when no pills work and the docs are afraid (and they should be) to go higher? I take them anyway because once i stopped cold turkey and didn't sleep for 3 days...
I got 8 bottles with 100 pills in each one over the span of 3 months since I thought the pills I was getting were bunk since there was literally no info/resources on this topic on the internet anywhere but that turned out not to be the case. I didn't have a prescription from a doctor, and I knew that benzos were probably not the most effective treatment for my anxiety at the time but it would've atleast couraged me to actually get myself checked out by a professional since that was and has been the reason that's been holding me back from alot of activities for a number of years. I actually did completely blackout or something one night when I had apparently gone to the store and bought a 1L bottle of vodka and drinked half of it and passing out behind my computer one time, and from what I heard it isn't possible to forget the things you did before heavy drinking but for some reason I remembered taking something else that night aswell which very easily could've been benzos or acid, I have no clue. (sorry for reviving old thread)

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
They don't really affect me either but I'm tolerant and dependent on them.