• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I mean often they're so cheap I would be concerned about their load-bearing capabilities.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I suspect google is your friend here. Maybe try searching for sites that discuss the BDSM lifestyle? There may be experts there who can help you with your question.

Just an idea.

<3

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've seen BDSM rope used for suspension rope demonstrations, where someone is tied in suspension. That's probably a strong rope that is used - as it can support the whole body weight (I'm not into it personally, but I knew folks that were).

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I suspect google is your friend here. Maybe try searching for sites that discuss the BDSM lifestyle? There may be experts there who can help you with your question.

Just an idea.

<3
Not interested in BDSM.

Just hanging.

Reactions: TheLittleMouse
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Not interested in BDSM.

Just hanging.

I understand. Frankly, BDSM kinda scares me; although, to each their own. I do not judge anyone who has chosen to embrace this lifestyle (of their own free will).

That being said - as part of that lifestyle, I suspect experts in BDSM have a lot of knowledge on the best means for suspension without causing additional harm.

You are likely already aware of this, but I think it is important to note that some may call themselves experts in BDSM but in reality it may be wishful thinking and advice they give may do more harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Not interested in BDSM.

Just hanging.
yes, I realised. What I mean is that if the rope is strong enough for suspension BDSM, then it can hold up bodyweight. So I would guess that rope is strong enough for hanging.
Hope I'm not being snappy. I can't focus, the derpession is the only thing in my head.

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, Meditation guide, Weary Soul and 1 other person