• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I plan to hang myself it just seems so difficult especially when you're in unbearable agony like the final thing I'm going to feel is the worst thiing someone can feel?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetMeBeSad, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
It's difficult but only the ones with experience know how it feels.
Mixed methods probably

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die, if it's straightforward to cease existing I'd be long gone by this point. I wish there's an easy answer to just being permanently free from this existence, I find it so cruel how people even have to resort to methods like hanging in the first place and cannot just die in an more peaceful way.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When the pain of living becomes greater than the pain of dying then it should be easier to overcome SI. Unfortunately a human body can bear so much more suffering and pain that we can imagine and peaceful und painless methods are almost inaccessible. When hanging is done right and you can compress the arteries you should pass out quickly. I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad