• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idkauser

Jan 14, 2021
My mental health hasn't been good lately and my parents keep asking me questions on why I feel this way and tbh I don't know why. I'm constantly exhausted, crying, and have no motivation to even get out of bed anymore. My mom keeps telling me to just get over it and I don't know how?? How do I explain this to them?

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and x~Sophia~x
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
A pit of despair that may be deeper for some more than others

Reactions: idkauser and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
My mental health hasn't been good lately and my parents keep asking me questions on why I feel this way and tbh I don't know why. I'm constantly exhausted, crying, and have no motivation to even get out of bed anymore. My mom keeps telling me to just get over it and I don't know how?? How do I explain this to them?
If they truly don't understand depression and how it's affecting you, I'd suggest printing out something that describes your depression, from Google, and let them read it. Or you could ask your GP to explain it to them. Good luck.

Reactions: idkauser
I

idkauser

Jan 14, 2021
If they truly don't understand depression and how it's affecting you, I'd suggest printing out something that describes your depression, from Google, and let them read it. Or you could ask your GP to explain it to them. Good luck.
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
it's like being stuck in quick sand. you try your hardest to get out but you fall deeper. Eventually you'll be too weak to keep struggling and submit to the inevitable ending called death.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
it's like being stuck in quick sand. you try your hardest to get out but you fall deeper. Eventually you'll be too weak to keep struggling and submit to the inevitable ending called death.
Aww come on, not everyone who suffers with depression is suicidal.

Reactions: cassie
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Aww come on, not everyone who suffers with depression is suicidal.

Fair enough. I was writing in the context of users on SS. Those who have suicidal ideation and seek methods.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Fair enough. I was writing in the context of users on SS. Those who have suicidal ideation and seek methods.
I appreciate that, but not everyone on SS is actively suicidal, some just have fleeting thoughts which they won't ever act on.

Reactions: cassie and Donk
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, maybe don't try to explain why you feel the way you do, but try to explain to them how it feels to you when you're depressed. Like:
it's like being stuck in quick sand. you try your hardest to get out but you fall deeper.
For me it's like part of me is stuck under a heavy weight, alone in a dark room, unable to escape.

Reactions: idkauser and Donk
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Like living in a post-apocalyptic world where everything's dead, including you inside.

Reactions: signifying nothing