• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello everybody!
I have heard there was such a book in Japan, something like "Ways to commit suicide"
Millions of copies were sold.
Probably you know which book I am talking about.
Seems that the author was telling about Aokigahara as well.
Would be interesting to see it in e-version. No matter which language.
Thank in you in advance :heart:

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
I have that book (Suicide Manual , right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_Manual_of_Suicide). Im bilingual and can read Japanese. I always thought about sharing it here, it has some good information, but its not anything we don't already know... maybe i will at request, but afraid its a little bit outdated (published in 1993). Aokigahara and other suicides spots in Japan are heavily patrolled because of there fame for being suicide spots. If someone sees you walking alone in those areas (or so i've heard) they will question your purpose and search your bags.

Reactions: StillWaiting and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I have that book (Suicide Manual , right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_Manual_of_Suicide). Im bilingual and can read Japanese. I always thought about sharing it here, it has some good information, but its not anything we don't already know... maybe i will at request, but afraid its a little bit outdated (published in 1993). Aokigahara and other suicides spots in Japan are heavily patrolled because of there fame for being suicide spots. If someone sees you walking alone in those areas (or so i've heard) they will question your purpose and search your bags.
Thank you! Maybe there is any chance to download it? I could not find it even in Japanese. P.S. I didn't hear about patrols, but know that if you are looking suspiciously, they will definitely question you

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
I sent you a private dm because it will not let me post the link here. I have the physical book. Funny thing is i always kept it with me for assurance, sometimes at my bedside, for over 10 years. Bought it in Japan and took it back with me.. If you can read Japanese it has some good hints. It recommends hanging and jumping as the most reliable methods. But PPH is a much better and updated manual in my opinion.

Reactions: faust
bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
I sent you a private dm because it will not let me post the link here. I have the physical book. Funny thing is i always kept it with me for assurance, sometimes at my bedside, for over 10 years. Bought it in Japan and took it back with me.. If you can read Japanese it has some good hints. It recommends hanging and jumping as the most reliable methods. But PPH is a much better and updated manual in my opinion.

Where did you buy specifically? Im interested in giving it a read/purchasing a copy, even Japanese version is fine. Could keep an eye out next time i visit JP. Or just e version if possible

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
Where did you buy specifically? Im interested in giving it a read/purchasing a copy, even Japanese version is fine. Could keep an eye out next time i visit JP. Or just e version if possible
Amazon, theres no e-version. Some good hints but the author didn't even kill himself.