• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I have tried hanging countless times but survival instinct has always stopped me. Is there a way for me to pass out while the rope is attached to my neck BEFORE I actually start hanging? I have tried hyperventilation then holding my breath but that didnt work, I have even tried it while drunk.
Please help me

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
There's a formula for the optimal distance your body needs to fall to break the neck, and so that the head doesn't pop off.
Death should be sudden, and irreversible

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Lots of benzos and opioids guarantee lights out.
If you have no tolerance, for example even just 5mg of xanax would put you asleep.

Basically any medicine/drug that cause atleast moderate sedation will make you pass out at heavy dosages.

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
Lots of benzos and opioids guarantee lights out.
If you have no tolerance, for example even just 5mg of xanax would put you asleep.

Basically any medicine/drug that cause atleast moderate sedation will make you pass out at heavy dosages.
How can I acquire these in the UK?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
How can I acquire these in the UK?
You can get benzos prescribed for anxiety from your doctor. Or you can buy them illegally from darknet marketplaces
Here is a guide for the latter:

3xxn

Aug 17, 2021
Can confirm that benzos will not only knock you out but also numb your emotions