• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Things have gotten worse in my life. My car died, I have no money to fix it and no money for a new one. I've lost my independence. I "met" a guy I really liked but am 3 hours away from him and he doesn't feel I'm worth that time. that's pretty much the way my life has gone. Rejection, hopelessness. My little girl's anniversary is on October 24th (this tuesday). I have nothing and no one. If I'm going to do this, then I need to start working on it today - closing bank account, renting a car to drive to where she is buried. My fear of SI and failure is overwhelming. I have nothing left emotionally or mentally. I'm drained. 62 years in this life I had hope for so long but I have no more hope. How can I overcome my fear of failure and SI. I need to move forward I don't want to be here anymore. I am too damaged this world was never meant for one as beautiful as me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Twntysix, ThisUnrest, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's a straightforward answer to the question, a suicide attempt leading to more suffering is exactly what I would fear as well. I will always hate how there isn't a guaranteed way to just easily leave this existence in peace without risks and complications, it really is far too difficult to die, but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: myusername890 and Liminal1
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im in the same boat. The best thing I can think is lots of alcohol, but I dont know. I wish it were more straightforward, but our bodies dont want to die, even if we do. I hope you can find peace

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Fear of failure is sth that also affects me bc I don't want to fail, too. I think it depends a lot on the chosen method, the peacefulness and the expected pain. SI is sth different, imo it can only be defeated when one has totally given up and the pain of going on with life is bigger than the pain of ctb.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
There is no way to overcome SI that applies for everyone, you must figure it out yourself but also some advice will be necessary: You should try sedating yourself to overcome SI

But for the fear of failure, that really can't be changed that easily. It is mostly up to you to try to disregard the possibility of failure if you're this desperate to succeed.

I'm sorry you're suffering and I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can find peace soon. Good luck :)

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
The fear of failing a method is mostly what keeps me here and the fear of experiencing survival instincts the moment I try.

I dunno how to overcome the fear. It's essential I do if ima attempt successfully though 😞😓

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Have tou considered Nitrogen, not as challenging as many make it out to be