• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I want to prepare 2-3 plastic Bottles with 50ml water in it and then when I am in the place I want to take the sn I can just mix it in but the problem is I don't know if shaking is good or if I need to swirl it cause I can't mix it with a spoon.
Or is it generelly a bad idea to put sn in a plastic bottle?

Reactions: heavyeyes and Erik.t.f
K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
SN wont react with standart PET bottles. Shaking or stirring or swirling doesnt matter as soon as SN completely dissolves in the water.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, Erik.t.f, ApparentlyNot and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
SN wont react with standart PET bottles. Shaking or stirring or swirling doesnt matter as soon as SN completely dissolves in the water.
Do you think I can premix the sn before I go to the ctb place or do you think the sn could turn into nitrate until then if it is stored in the bottle?

K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
Do you think I can premix the sn before I go to the ctb place or do you think the sn could turn into nitrate until then if it is stored in the bottle?
depends on duration i guess. few hours wont make much difference