• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
I have a great and caring family that loves me, and I know they will struggle when I die. I am mostly concerned about my nephew though. He is 10, and the sweetest kid there is.

He has been through a lot of shit already in his short life, but some how turned out to be one of the most caring and loveliest person I have ever met, especially for his age.

I am so worried that me CTB'ing will be what finally messes him up.

Others who have close kids that will be affected, what can we do to minimize the damage inflicted on them?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, psychoticxerror, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There is not much you can do. The loss will be hard on children. You could write him a letter expressing his value and how loved he is, but in the end it will effect him.

Reactions: psychoticxerror, Deleted member 4993, VIBRITANNIA and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
like RoseyBird said, it'll affect him no matter what you do. i think the best course of action would be to show him as much affection as possible, so that he knows you love him.

Reactions: Ghost2211, GoodPersonEffed and Sarahlynn
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
Hopefully who ever tells him will say it was an accident. There's still a loss there but he won't feel like he should/could have done or said something to prevent it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sarahlynn
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sadly it is hard to do much for one so young. He will be sad. The most you can do is trust those around him to help him through the grieving process.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Sarahlynn
F

francisgone

Aug 20, 2020
I have two of the sweetest boys you can wish for and have the same dilema. They have been the love and light of my life: they are the sweetest, bravest and most charming kids I could wish for and now I lost them. I miss their bright questions about life, their big curious eyes and I miss them fighting as well but I screwed up. I had to leave my home as my wife could not stand living with me and my online crap any more. She would explode in front of the kids and I could see their pain and sadness again and again exposed to so much wrath and adult life trash . I also have a step daughter whom I looked after since she is 3. She is now a brilliant and beautiful young woman and all her teachers are always telling me she is a natural born leader. They are all fun, gifted and smart but I made them suffer more than they deserve and I really feel it is time for me to go, let them walk free and had the same question as you do. To be honest I am still hesitating between going far away look for a job and help them from a remote location or finishing with my pain once and for all which at least will prove some true determination I lacked so much in my life. So here is what I thought. I will do my will next week and plan to write some letters for them. I think a lot about the messages I want to share with each one of them as 3 of them are really special. I want the messages to be meaningful, true, short and have an impact in their life. I also want this message to bring the image of a caring and loving dad I don t feel any more as I want them to feel loved. I think the real challenge for me now in putting this message together is explaining that stepping off my life has become the best way for me to show how much I love them. Finally I plan to put a picture of myself in case they want to carry it with them or tear it apart to make them feel a bit better.

• Love
Reactions: bravotess and Sarahlynn
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I might be getting the wrong feeling here, but maybe like the day of or before you do it, you could sit down with him and explain everything you want to him.

Reactions: Sarahlynn and Final Escape
F

francisgone

Aug 20, 2020
I might be getting the wrong feeling here, but maybe like the day of or before you do it, you could sit down with him and explain everything you want to him.

I am not allowed to see him and he does not want to see me anyways

• Aww..
Reactions: Sarahlynn
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I think you just have to accept that you have no real control. My niece just turned 11, I have a keepsake to leave for her. I wanted to make a video telling how much she means to me, but I haven't been able to make it through a recording. So far, I'm thinking of just making small clips from apps until I ctb just have a compilation of sorts to help her remember me.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It would be nice if u could tell him but that might foil your plan. He might tell someone.