• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soniaimi

soniaimi

Jan 11, 2024
I have tried cutting my wrists to CTB 2 times now, with no success, with the first time leaving me with with a quite large pool of blood, but not enough for me to even faint.

should i do aspirin? i heard it makes the blood thinner, if i take a bunch of those and slide the blade vertically (haven't tried that yet) i suppose my third try will be better

also since we are in the topic of cutting, should i cut my neck? is it painful? how precise do i need to be for all of this to work?

EDIT: i would also like to point out that my brother is quite buff and was able to break the bathroom door i was sitting during the pool of blood incident so i guess i should do this outside in a place no one can see me just to be safe?

also how about inanition? i almost don't drink water at all, and i suppose that if i stop eating for quite a large amount of days it will all help in my try being successful

Last edited:
Reactions: logi3535
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would reconsider that method as it has a very low to non success rate

Reactions: dreamingofrest, hesitation=marks111 and Praestat_Mori
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
oww.. this sounds like a very painful way to go, even if you're desperate i wouldn't recommend it, i would recommend stans SN guide but that does require obtaining some drugs beforehand, some of which can be a little difficult, though i think most here would agree that it has the highest success rate with a somewhat peaceful ending, wishing you the best :heart:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori