• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
I've been looking on this website for awhile, but I can't find anything about making a homemade exit bag.

Here's what I was thinking:

A clear face mask, plastic bag, scarf or band, a tube, something to cut the face mask with (scissors, drill, etc...), Glue and optionally duck tape.

Making:
1. Make a hole in the face mask just enough for the tube to fit.
2. Make a smaller hole in the plastic bag.
3. Glue the face mask into the plastic bag together so the holes line up. (The face mask should be inside the plastic bag.)
4. Insert the tube into the plastic bag and face mask when the glue has completely dried.
5. Tie whatever around my neck.

Does this sound good enough for an exit bag? I want to use N2.

This is the face mask I am talking about although the others other the full face would probably work just as well.
Screenshot 2023 06 25 12 25 14 24 b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I can't find anything about making a homemade exit bag.
There is a PDF with instructions in the on-line version of the PPeH.

A clear face mask, plastic bag, scarf or band, a tube, something to cut the face mask with (scissors, drill, etc...), Glue and optionally duck tape.
Unviable. Masks have very low inner volume so they require a demand valve (like SCBA/SCUBA) or reservoir bag (like Non-ReBreather masks) or a HUGE flow rate (like the air filtering mask+pump sets) to meet the demands of inhalation.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
There is a PDF with instructions in the on-line version of the PPeH.

Unviable. Masks have very low inner volume so they require a demand valve (like SCBA/SCUBA) or reservoir bag (like Non-ReBreather masks) or a HUGE flow rate (like the air filtering mask+pump sets) to meet the demands of inhalation.
Thank you for the PDF. I will be taking notes.

Why can't I just tied a plastic bag over my head? If it's all tied well, wouldn't it still work?