• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I have much anger in me how people have chosen how I feel.
I want to destroy everything.
I am dumb so out of anger I have broken my phone and had to use my money to buy a new one, I am such a dumb loser.
Me being so dumb makes me more angry.
I don't have anything to destroy, I can't revenge myself and cutting won't work others said.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, Jezzibell and EmmaD
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
You can talk with me. I won't be here for much longer.

Q

quietxconfessions

Apr 14, 2023
Go to a thrift store, buy all the cute fine china/anniversary glasses/etc and a baseball bat. Put on goggles, go in the woods, and work on your swing.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I have much anger in me how people have chosen how I feel.
I want to destroy everything.
I am dumb so out of anger I have broken my phone and had to use my money to buy a new one, I am such a dumb loser.
Me being so dumb makes me more angry.
I don't have anything to destroy, I can't revenge myself and cutting won't work others said.
You are not dumb. Every one of us has done something really stupid in the heat of the moment. I do zero exercise but when I was younger I used to take to the road and run off the anger.

Cutting doesn't work. Its so temporary.

Try not to be so hard on yourself xxxxx

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You are not dumb. Every one of us has done something really stupid in the heat of the moment. I do zero exercise but when I was younger I used to take to the road and run off the anger.

Cutting doesn't work. Its so temporary.

Try not to be so hard on yourself xxxxx
Revenge would be good to let my anger out but I am physically weak and I think I would overdo it and then I have to go to jail and I can't ctb there.