• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
I know, I know, another person wanting to ctb by slitting their wrists, how annoying.

I'm not planning to ctb in the near-future, but I need a reliable plan just in case and I would prefer doing something that I'm already really familiar with aka cutting myself. I think I could cut deep enough. Everything I know about this method is from the a.s.h. methods file. I know this is not a very effective method, but I is there any way I can increase the success rate? I know warm water keeps the blood flowing and that my hand need to face outwards. I was thinking maybe I could streach the wound with something or put something in it so the bleeding doesn't stop. Does that work? Does anyone have any other ideas?

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
Cutting wrists is risky, you might be left with a big scar or unfuctioning hand. If you are so determined to ctb by blood loss you can inject 14 gauge needles intravenously, Use anticoagulants such as heparin or oral warfarin and let the blood flow. I don't recommend it either, CTBing by blood loss isn't that reliable.

Reactions: AngelicPsychedelic
Emptied_soul

Emptied_soul

Girl with a broken soul.
Mar 4, 2023
I'd suggest doing it in a warm bathtub and I've also heard that aspirin works as an anticoagulant well it works more as an antiplatelet agent. Platelets are those small cells in the body that form clots and stop you from bleeding.

Reactions: Sad_Squirrel and AngelicPsychedelic
F

flower1985

Some call it self harm,I call it self preservation
Nov 29, 2022
When i cut i use blood thinners like aspirin an hour before to thin blood and stop it from clotting quickly, i use this method for self harm.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
I'd suggest doing it in a warm bathtub and I've also heard that aspirin works as an anticoagulant well it works more as an antiplatelet agent. Platelets are those small cells in the body that form clots and stop you from bleeding.
I tried aspirin, Aspirin isn't that potent in terms of anticoagulation like heparin or oral warfarin,

AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
Cutting wrists is risky, you might be left with a big scar or unfuctioning hand. If you are so determined to ctb by blood loss you can inject 14 gauge needles intravenously, Use anticoagulants such as heparin or oral warfarin and let the blood flow. I don't recommend it either, CTBing by blood loss isn't that reliable.
thxx! I'll look into other methods too if it's that risky. Do you know how high the success rate of this method is?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking for a reliable plan then this method isn't recommended, this method is well known to fail and just lead to more pain. There is a reason as to why this method isn't included in the suicide resource compilation, I don't think that people should go for this method unless they want to fail and end up in agony.
I've read that the cutting method has a less than 2% success rate.

AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
If you are looking for a reliable plan then this method isn't recommended, this method is well known to fail and just lead to more pain. There is a reason as to why this method isn't included in the suicide resource compilation, I don't think that people should go for this method unless they want to fail and end up in agony.
I've read that the cutting method has a less than 2% success rate.
I knew it was low, but I didn't know it was that low :( . I'll prob look for another method then

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
thxx! I'll look into other methods too if it's that risky. Do you know how high the success rate of this method is?
It has very low success rate because you have to keep the blood flowing out of your body even after you lose consciousness, That's hard. I've read some cases that used that method to self harm but accidently CTBed but yes it is not that reliable.