• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Does anyone know how i can get SN? The guide for SN says you can buy it from Amazon or eBay but I couldn't find it when I searched for it on there, and I looked at the list of industrial sellers but it became apparent they only sell to companies. Anyone know of any sellers of it????

also, what's the risk of the police coming for a welfare check if I buy it? I live in the UK and I remember back in April people were getting welfare checks from the police after buying SN, particularly people in the UK. Is there a risk of the police showing up at my door if I buy it?

I'm just hoping I can get my hands on it without the police turning up. Thank you for all your help.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I just googled it and it turns out I am. How do I know whether they sell SN or not?

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
(?? ok so the first guy who responded's message got deleted)

Still, anyone know of any sellers?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Hello, I'm pretty sure I found a website although im not sure if it is reliable
careful, if you're in the states they probably want a business address. ask me how I know :(

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Unfortunately I can't directly say it here. I would PM you but you're a new user and I can't until you have PM's enabled.
i think i might be able to get PMs now, you can try now

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I'm really hoping someone is able to give me, through PM if they want or saying it here, a source of SN as my planned suicide date is soon and I'm getting worried I won't be able to get it before then. It's become increasingly clear that SN accessibility has rapidly diminished though. If I can't get that then is anyone able to tell me any other method I could use? Preferably something I could take, so would be a similar process to getting SN, but absolutely open to other ideas. If I can't get it then I'll do it by train.

So, I looked in the PPH. It says information for SN sources can be found on the Peaceful Pill forums. Peaceful Pill forums requires a Peaceful Pill Handbook subscription. Fuck.

I might make another thread asking if anyone has access to the forums.

Last edited: