• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I'm planning to ctb by inert gas. But I want something to ease the anxiety during the process. I was planning on seeing a psychiatrist and kind of hoping I'm severe enough for a benzo treatment, but because of the heavy regulations on it now, it's like the last thing they'll ever want to give to you.

How can I get my hands on it? I'm not asking for links or anything like that. I know how unsafe that is for the site. Just a guide on where I can start. Dark or clear net, either one, doesn't matter.

Reactions: davidtorez
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
First read the DNM bible, then check out dark.fail. Currently Archetyp seems like the most solid DNM available.

Reactions: SonicFan1994 and waterworks
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
First read the DNM bible, then check out dark.fail. Currently Archetyp seems like the most solid DNM available.
Thanks for the info, I tried to find the DNM bible but can't get any pdfs. I'll keep looking. But thanks really.

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I'm planning to ctb by inert gas. But I want something to ease the anxiety during the process. I was planning on seeing a psychiatrist and kind of hoping I'm severe enough for a benzo treatment, but because of the heavy regulations on it now, it's like the last thing they'll ever want to give to you.

How can I get my hands on it? I'm not asking for links or anything like that. I know how unsafe that is for the site. Just a guide on where I can start. Dark or clear net, either one, doesn't matter.
Try to see a doctor maybe by going to the ER with anxiety symptoms. They might give a one time prescription. The best and legal way to do it from my opinion

Reactions: SonicFan1994
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
The ones you get off the DN are going to be Research chemicals benzos/ laced with fent not the real thing and are very strong.

Id test them if you do manage to figure it all out, you have to have crypto knowledge and how to send and receive coins. Lots of learning
Try to see a doctor maybe by going to the ER with anxiety symptoms. They might give a one time prescription. The best and legal way to do it from my opinion
They gave me diazepam for my MRI visit i said i was claustrophobic, but to be fair the mri machine is fucking traumatizing kinda its like being buried alive

even then the legit pills from the doctor didnt compare to whatever I got off the DN, The stuff on the DN instantly would put me to sleep within 30 mins to a hour even if i tried fighting the sleep

Reactions: deadalready1
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Thanks for the info, I tried to find the DNM bible but can't get any pdfs. I'll keep looking. But thanks really.
I would link the onion site, but it's currently down. Looks like someone ripped the site and posted it to the internet archive though.

Reactions: waterworks
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Something weird I found out recently: plastic surgery clinics hand out both benzos and opioids like candy to people who schedule a procedure. They prescribe these 1-2 weeks before the procedure, so a person could just pick up the meds and then cancel the procedure itself. There is a hefty cancellation fee for doing so, but if someone is truly ready to go, I doubt they care how much credit card debt is left behind.

Reactions: waterworks
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I would link the onion site, but it's currently down. Looks like someone ripped the site and posted it to the internet archive though.
Much better than my attempt at finding it. Thanks so much.
Something weird I found out recently: plastic surgery clinics hand out both benzos and opioids like candy to people who schedule a procedure. They prescribe these 1-2 weeks before the procedure, so a person could just pick up the meds and then cancel the procedure itself. There is a hefty cancellation fee for doing so, but if someone is truly ready to go, I doubt they care how much credit card debt is left behind.
It does sound viable, though if it's that expensive, then I definitely can't afford the whole process, credit or otherwise. Thank you though, for your suggestion.
It does sound viable, though if it's that expensive, then I definitely can't afford the whole process, credit or otherwise. Thank you though, for your suggestion.