• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alexander

Alexander

Dec 11, 2018
I got SN and antiemetics but I don't find the courage to CTB, so I change my mind frequently. Being without determination is my worst weakness and the first reason why my life isn't worth to be lived. Does somebody have some suggestion for finding the force to do what I've to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, S like suicide, death137 and 2 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Honestly I think it means you haven't exhausted all options that may help fix your life. At least that is my case. It's painful but I know I can't do it until then.

Reactions: Alexander and whywere
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I only have courage to ctb when I'm drugged with sleeping pills and drunk lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexander, Life is pointless and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! Here is my idea(s). 1st) I would take a, lets say, long weekend away from everything, in ones favorite place, and relax, and do nothing. just soak in the surrounds and let ones mind explore. 2nd) I then would come back and see everything around me that I love and cherish, if I have nothing to love or cherish I would think of my place in this world and the next. what I am trying to say, I guess, is that since you have a strong SI, that is great by the way, and NO I am NOT a pro-lifer by NO means, I have had 2 attempts myself, is that I would try and take some time and explore in ones mind the endless possibilities of this world first. After my 2nd attempt I thought about it, I have 24/7 chronic pain, so a 3rd time is always a possibility, the act that ctb is one and done. I know, duh!, right? Well yes, but sometimes it is overlooked in the scheme of things. Just my cheesy viewpoint. I will say that I am sending YOU @Alexander all my love and support, as YOU are a valuable global family member here with everyone! Walter

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think you will know when the time is right. I think when most people ctb they feel the urge to do it which can explain why many people do it impulsively. People ctb when they feel desperate and out of options. I know that our SI is hard to overcome.

Reactions: Life is pointless, Alexander and whywere
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I believe that all people have difficulty committing suicide because the body is not created to kill itself. Dr Philip Nitschke suggests drugs such as cannabis before the suicide. Physical and psychological pain can be just as difficult, but when the pain is stronger than the fact that we are programmed to live, suicide will be possible.

Reactions: Rockman, Alexander, Joarga and 1 other person
Alexander

Alexander

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks everybody for your answers :)

• Love
Reactions: whywere
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Force comes when you have nothing left to live for. it is an act of despair.If lack of determination is your main problem in your life you should working on your determination(Probably you already did)before of thinking of dying.Maybe there is still hope,not everything is lost.Give you another chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I got SN and antiemetics but I don't find the courage to CTB, so I change my mind frequently. Being without determination is my worst weakness and the first reason why my life isn't worth to be lived. Does somebody have some suggestion for finding the force to do what I've to do?
Prolly alcohol homie. Trynna ctb tonight after this lmao

Attachments

• 084AB380-D745-4456-9792-F05C33BB8653.jpeg
    084AB380-D745-4456-9792-F05C33BB8653.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Bedrock48