• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I couldn't drink the N (liquid form) yet, and I think not much will change. I am sick and I need help to have someone administer N in me, or hook up the IV and I would release the medication myself. Please help, in any way you can. Every day is more pointless. I am in the US.

Where else can I ask this question? Any other platforms?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
@gingerplum is a nurse so she could help you if she knows. Or anyone who shoots up H. Sadly I can't help you but someone will.
I couldn't drink the N (liquid form) yet, and I think not much will change. I am sick and I need help to have someone administer N in me, or hook up the IV and I would release the medication myself. Please help, in any way you can. Every day is more pointless. I am in the US.

Is it the taste putting you off?

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019

I believe anyone who did that would be prosecuted for murder.

Reactions: Girobatol and Dreamwithinadream
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I'm no legal expert, but I think there would be a difference between selling drugs to someone and actually administering them. Especially if the person were to die. Either way, it would be asking someone to take a huge risk.

Reactions: gingerplum
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm no legal expert, but I think there would be a difference between selling drugs to someone and actually administering them. Especially if the person were to die. Either way, it would be asking someone to take a huge risk.
You are totally right. I didn't think of that's apologies to the OP.

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018

[QUOTE="Rachel74, post: 432485, member: 10382"]
[USER=3804]@gingerplum
is a nurse so she could help you if she knows. Or anyone who shoots up H. Sadly I can't help you but someone will.

I don't know... I just can't do it myself. Otherwise I would have already.
I believe anyone who did that would be prosecuted for murder.
I hate that it's like that. I just need another person by my side. I don't know what to do. I wrote this because maybe there is someone already helping people like that? I don't know where to look. I guess this person would know they could be in big trouble, yet I keep hoping someone like that exists.

Last edited:
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I do understand how terrifying it is, I have N myself and plan to take it soon. But you can't expect anyone to risk life in prison. There is a group that will be with you if you use an exit bag, but they won't help you to hook it up or turn on the gas. I'm sorry you're suffering so much :hug:

Reactions: Rachel74, Ssrejisser and Girobatol
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Who is the exit bag group?

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I think it's called Final Exit Network (FEN)

Reactions: I’vehadenough
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

Have you tried to drink it and couldn't?

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I couldn't drink the N (liquid form) yet, and I think not much will change.

You have said you want somebody to do the IV for you. Then you say you need another person by your side and don't know what to do. I feel horrible if you are genuinely confused. Please decide what you want. Nobody can help you if they don't know what you are really asking for.

Last edited:
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I don't want any trouble for the person who would help me. I just wanted to know if somebody like that exists, who knows all the risks and still would do it. And where I could find them.
I heard of Final Exit. In my case they can't help unfortunately.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
@gingerplum is a nurse so she could help you if she knows. Or anyone who shoots up H. Sadly I can't help you but someone will.

Ok. Yes, unfortunately, as others have said, someone setting that up for you puts them at serious legal risk. If you find someone willing to help you, make sure you leave a note stating clearly that you are the sole person responsible for the set-up and infusion.

I think the volume of the N is too large for an IV "push;" that is, I think you'd pass out before you were able to inject all of it. I mean, even if it's only 4 oz total, there's not a syringe big enough.

So, the only option is an IV drip set up. I'm sure there are videos (probably for nursing students) on YouTube; watch a couple of demos, and if you still want to do it, I'll be happy to walk you thru it.

I can even tell you exactly what supplies you'll need.

Fair warning, though: you're still going to have to stick yourself, with either a butterfly needle or an IV catheter. You're also going to need a 250 mL bag of saline solution to put the N in; that's what will flow thru the IV line.

This really isn't something that's a beginner skill level, but it can be done. Still, it's an awful lot of trouble to go to for something you could drink.

I guess if the taste is just completely unpalatable, you could drop an NG (nasogastric) tube to your stomach via your nose or your mouth and push the N in with a Toomey syringe, but the biggest ones are only 60 mL, so you'd hafta be quick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moony21, Mylifeispointless, alexithymia and 4 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
@gingerplum you so smart.

• Love
Reactions: alexithymia, gingerplum and restingspot
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
Ok. Yes, unfortunately, as others have said, someone setting that up for you puts them at serious legal risk. If you find someone willing to help you, make sure you leave a note stating clearly that you are the sole person responsible for the set-up and infusion.

I think the volume of the N is too large for an IV "push;" that is, I think you'd pass out before you were able to inject all of it. I mean, even if it's only 4 oz total, there's not a syringe big enough.

So, the only option is an IV drip set up. I'm sure there are videos (probably for nursing students) on YouTube; watch a couple of demos, and if you still want to do it, I'll be happy to walk you thru it.

I can even tell you exactly what supplies you'll need.

Fair warning, though: you're still going to have to stick yourself, with either a butterfly needle or an IV catheter. You're also going to need a 250 mL bag of saline solution to put the N in; that's what will flow thru the IV line.

This really isn't something that's a beginner skill level, but it can be done. Still, it's an awful lot of trouble to go to for something you could drink.

I guess if the taste is just completely unpalatable, you could drop an NG (nasogastric) tube to your stomach via your nose or your mouth and push the N in with a Toomey syringe, but the biggest ones are only 60 mL, so you'd hafta be quick.
Thank you for your detailed answer.

• Love
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
you could drop an NG (nasogastric) tube to your stomach via your nose or your mouth and push the N in with a Toomey syringe, but the biggest ones are only 60 mL, so you'd hafta be quick.
Off the subject, but man, those tubes are the worst hell! I can't even imagine putting one in yourself. I had to have a couple through the nose, and even though I agreed and knew it was coming, had to be held down and forced because it was so awful. Never want to do that again!

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
Off the subject, but man, those tubes are the worst hell! I can't even imagine putting one in yourself. I had to have a couple through the nose, and even though I agreed and knew it was coming, had to be held down and forced because it was so awful. Never want to do that again!

Some years ago my brother almost died from CO poisoning from a fire that had started in his place. He was in the ICU for a couple weeks, and had those tubes put in. They permanently damaged his throat in some way, so now he always feels he has to clear his throat periodically. I can't imagine trying to do that to myself.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Some years ago my brother almost died from CO poisoning from a fire that had started in his place. He was in the ICU for a couple weeks, and had those tubes put in. They permanently damaged his throat in some way, so now he always feels he has to clear his throat periodically. I can't imagine trying to do that to myself.
If he was in the ICU with respiratory distress, he had an endotracheal tube in order to breathe on the ventilator.
ET tubes are bigger, and they can damage throat tissue and vocal cords. Trust me, it wasn't an NG tube.

Did they use the kind with barbed wire on you? Always pay extra for the smooth lubricated ones, they're so worth it.

Reactions: Enabran255, Neville1 and Qbert
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Did they use the kind with barbed wire on you? Always pay extra for the smooth lubricated ones, they're so worth it.
It might as well have had barbed wire. Stinging, burning, and feeling gagged from the inside... I couldn't tolerate it at all and I forced them to remove it after about half an hour. Hurt just as much coming out. It was so weird. I knew what was going on and am not usually a troublesome patient, but my body went into panic mode and fought the nurses. My head had to be held still.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It might as well have had barbed wire. Stinging, burning, and feeling gagged from the inside... I couldn't tolerate it at all and I forced them to remove it after about half an hour. Hurt just as much coming out. It was so weird. I knew what was going on and am not usually a troublesome patient, but my body went into panic mode and fought the nurses. My head had to be held still.
I believe you, I'm just teasing because that's a pretty extreme reaction.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I believe you, I'm just teasing because that's a pretty extreme reaction.
It was extreme, but the nurses said I wasn't the first to react that way. I was also pretty sick at the time, so maybe that had something to do with it? Regardless, I put ng tubes on my never again list and never looked back. LOL

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
If he was in the ICU with respiratory distress, he had an endotracheal tube in order to breathe on the ventilator.
ET tubes are bigger, and they can damage throat tissue and vocal cords. Trust me, it wasn't an NG tube.
Yea, he was on a ventilator. I didn't know they were so different. I learned something new today.

• Love