• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
hi... can anyone give me some advice on how i can avoid being traced by police if my parents were to call them?

Reactions: Princessangel and Wolfjob_dayjob
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Don't use cellphone or credit cards.

Reactions: Kira, Wolfjob_dayjob and throwaway777
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
hi... can anyone give me some advice on how i can avoid being traced by police if my parents were to call them?
Credit card, social media, phone, GPS in car. Use cash.

Reactions: Kira, Wolfjob_dayjob, Vegrau and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Also, don't tell ANYONE of your plans

Reactions: Kira, WOODESITY, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Will they know location if you check in to a hotel? Can they find out that way? Turning off phone service and gps previously

Reactions: Princessangel and throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i wouldnt bring my phone , i would use cash .. is there anything else i should be careful of? like could i use a train to go far? should i be careful not to walk in streets with cameras or am i too paranoid x.x

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Will they know location if you check in to a hotel? Can they find out that way? Turning off phone service and gps previously
Most hotel require credit card and id.

Reactions: Kira and Wolfjob_dayjob
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Most hotel require credit card and id.
so police can trace me if i was to go to a hotel ... i mean does it take time for police to do that , like dont they need an authorisation or smth ?

Reactions: Princessangel and Wolfjob_dayjob
W

WaitingP

Outta here soooooon
May 9, 2019
You'd have to be very clever to pull that off in the sense of making sure you don't slip up and confess

Reactions: throwaway777
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
If they have access to the bank account used, they will see it was charged to the hotel you're staying at. It is also possible they can call near by hotels to ask if you are there. Even sketchy hotels require ID to check in. These are just possibilities, not necessarily what will/would happen.
i wouldnt bring my phone , i would use cash .. is there anything else i should be careful of? like could i use a train to go far? should i be careful not to walk in streets with cameras or am i too paranoid x.x
Sure, take the train. I wouldn't be super paranoid about cameras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princessangel, Kira, spanishguy22 and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
so police can trace me if i was to go to a hotel ... i mean does it take time for police to do that , like dont they need an authorisation or smth ?
If you are required to use a cc, yes. And the way things work nowadays, they can catch where you're at as soon as you swipe that card.

If you find a hotel that doesn't require a cc, and only id, you might be ok. Because unless you vandalize the room and leave, they won't call the police, and the police can't locate you. The most the hotel does with your id is make a photo copy of it. That's it.
Nearly every place you go has a camera. Even though you can't see them, there is a camera somewhere looking at you while you're walking down the street.

Trains, planes, subway, buses, they all have them.

The only vehicle I can think of that you would probably be safe on, is a freight train.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira, Wolfjob_dayjob, throwaway777 and 2 others
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
Go to truck stop and hitch a ride somewhere far with a trucker

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Go to truck stop and hitch a ride somewhere far with a trucker
Find rescue missions in cities as you go. You can check them out in advance and plan a route. It is all about being under the radar.

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
if I was to disappear and wanting not to be found, I'd change my appearance, my walking style, Avoid leaving any trace of fingerprints, skin, hair etc... avoid using cell phone and cards for purchases, use only cash and have fake name if interacting with someone. Sunglasses and hat would possibly help