• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I plan to take the sn wither when my mom works and my sister is still there and then ctb in my bed or when they both are shopping I could ctb in the shower cause then after the 2 hour shopping when they are back they think that I am just showering until I am dead.
The problem is it is hard to predict when it is the best time to start doing the meto and fasting if I don't know the exact time in which it would be good.
For my mom working I can maybe get the info from her if I ask her when she will work the next days but it can change sometimes.
For the shopping it is hard to predict if my sister goes too.
If I dose the meto 1 hour before it could work but I should dose it slowly days before and I need to fast for at least 8 hours.

LeatherRectangle

LeatherRectangle

May 13, 2023
I have the exact same problem that you do (except I haven't been able to find/get the SN). If your mom and sister work outside of the house, you could consider doing it when you first wake up (this would also cover the 8 hour fast). Otherwise, you could try to do it overnight while your mom and sister are sleeping. An early dinner (perhaps around 6) would allow you to ctb at 2am if you stick with the 8 hour fast. I would prioritize the amount of time before you are found over the amount of time that you fast. You could maybe eat a smaller meal and try to ctb with a shorter fast (I really think overnight is the best time for not being disturbed).

Reactions: Bastet
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If your mom and sister work outside of the house, you could consider doing it when you first wake up
My mother works like 5 hours before coming home but my sister is at home most of the time because she has anxiety.
The only time when my sister goes out is to see her friend or when she and my mother are shopping.
Otherwise, you could try to do it overnight while your mom and sister are sleeping.
I already tried to overdose in the past so now my mother is worried and watches if I sleep or not in the night.