• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ULiveToDissapear

Oct 9, 2023
Hi !

So I plain to kms in a very short time and I want to cut my jugular vein with a really sharpe knife. I want cut horizontally and deep. I'll be alone in an hostel so none could find me too early, is there any way to fail like that ? What should I do to prevent fails ?
I was thinking stabing my throat if it doesn't blood to much.

That's it, please make me a comeback.
And I want this way cause I don't have enough energy to buy something illegal, prepare something, follow a guide line etc.. Here it sounds good to me

Have a nice day if you can :)

• Hugs
Reactions: kilowatt, dyn00ss and WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think it's even more difficult to cut your throat horizontally, like a butcher slaughters animals by cutting their throats. If you really intend to ctb using such a cruel method, have you considered seppuku?

I think stabbing and bleeding are very cruel and messy methods with a high failure rate and I do not recommend them but it's your decision in the end.

Reactions: Blue Elephant, Kasumi, fwompie and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hi !

So I plain to kms in a very short time and I want to cut my jugular vein with a really sharpe knife. I want cut horizontally and deep. I'll be alone in an hostel so none could find me too early, is there any way to fail like that ? What should I do to prevent fails ?
I was thinking stabing my throat if it doesn't blood to much.

That's it, please make me a comeback.
And I want this way cause I don't have enough energy to buy something illegal, prepare something, follow a guide line etc.. Here it sounds good to me

Have a nice day if you can :)
Honestly, there are more pleasant ways to go than this. Yet I wish you peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: dyn00ss
U

ULiveToDissapear

Oct 9, 2023
I think it's even more difficult to cut your throat horizontally, like a butcher slaughters animals by cutting their throats. If you really intend to ctb using such a cruel method, have you considered seppuku?

I think stabbing and bleeding are very cruel and messy methods with a high failure rate and I do not recommend them but it's your decision in the end.
No there is a misunderstanding haha
I don't want tu cut my throat at all. What I want is to cut my left jugular arter. I don't especially want something hardcore it's just something that seems accessible to me.

So here is a recap : I want to make a long deep cut on the left of my neck trying to reach my jugular artery. I read somewhere that if you reach it you faint within 10 seconds so I m quite interested in this method.

So my question is, what should I be aware of to reach my goal, and do you think that this is a bad method or is it ok ?

therem

therem

Next week has already drained me
Oct 10, 2023
Whilst in theory this could work and is a common fatal accident regarding the neck, the SI to do so would be far too high.

On top of that, it's messy and aggressive. You may be in a hostel, but someone could still find you, and as soon as paramedics get there, you can be stitched up well enough.

There are far more peaceful and certain ways to go. I'd do research before trying something like this on a whim

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kasumi
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
this is a very bad idea. my understanding is either pinch both carotid and hopefully pass out in 10 secs or sever the jugular and bleed out.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022

What is seppuku?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@ULiveToDissapear I think @Praestat_Mori has a point. I think cutting so is very very difficult to do.

We cut pigs to eat for end of the year holidays (well, not me but people around here do that) and when they do they stab them in the throat. I don't know what do they stab, I don't know if it's the artery or the jugular but if stabbed right a pig can die in 5 to 10 seconds, and they don't look like they suffer much, maybe 2 to 3 seconds.

Reactions: kilowatt and Praestat_Mori
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
No there is a misunderstanding haha
I don't want tu cut my throat at all. What I want is to cut my left jugular arter. I don't especially want something hardcore it's just something that seems accessible to me.

So here is a recap : I want to make a long deep cut on the left of my neck trying to reach my jugular artery. I read somewhere that if you reach it you faint within 10 seconds so I m quite interested in this method.

So my question is, what should I be aware of to reach my goal, and do you think that this is a bad method or is it ok ?
I think you should look deeper into it rather than ''read somewhere''. To not fail you'd need a highly precise method most of the time, however I have no guarantee in your case. SI will be much much stronger than you think, especially if you're not used to watching blood fly out of u. The technique you're suggesting sounds almost too easy to fail, especially with some big knife you'll barely be able to hold right. Even if you somehow end up doing the cut, as fatal as cutting a big artery could be, your body will not let you bleed out so easily, especially with zero training or medicine beforehand. I recently looked into it and only 40-50% of cases where an artery is cut and left to bleed out end up dying, which is a pretty low chance if you're asking me, considering there's more reliable methods that might be more accessible and less painful for you.
I strongly do not recommend doing that. There's plenty other options you can look into, as the chance of failure for this one is really high.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
@ULiveToDissapear I think @Praestat_Mori has a point. I think cutting so is very very difficult to do.

We cut pigs to eat for end of the year holidays (well, not me but people around here do that) and when they do they stab them in the throat. I don't know what do they stab, I don't know if it's the artery or the jugular but if stabbed right a pig can die in 5 to 10 seconds, and they don't look like they suffer much, maybe 2 to 3 seconds.
Except pigs are not humans. Humans have a really, really strong SI unlike other beings. Humans also have consciousness and willpower and a lot of people that try to CTB by stabbing themselves end up calling 911 on theirselves, especially if it was some impulse. I see your point but I don't think it could apply well here.
*You will not pass out within 10 seconds. That is usually induced by other factors, thou seeing the blood could give you enough adrenaline to just lose consciousness (from personal experience that doesn't really last long). I personally don't have a lot of information on this and don't want to mislead you, but you shouldn't rely on passing out unless you practiced.

Last edited:
U

ULiveToDissapear

Oct 9, 2023
I think you should look deeper into it rather than ''read somewhere''. To not fail you'd need a highly precise method most of the time, however I have no guarantee in your case. SI will be much much stronger than you think, especially if you're not used to watching blood fly out of u. The technique you're suggesting sounds almost too easy to fail, especially with some big knife you'll barely be able to hold right. Even if you somehow end up doing the cut, as fatal as cutting a big artery could be, your body will not let you bleed out so easily, especially with zero training or medicine beforehand. I recently looked into it and only 40-50% of cases where an artery is cut and left to bleed out end up dying, which is a pretty low chance if you're asking me, considering there's more reliable methods that might be more accessible and less painful for you.
I strongly do not recommend doing that. There's plenty other options you can look into, as the chance of failure for this one is really high.
I can affirm that I control my SI well in those cases. My first Suicide attempt was from the same process but with a scalpel and by cutting deep point on my neck to reach my arteria but it ends up failing because it was way too chirurgicale. I do know that I can do that. Not easily. But I can.

And could you link me the report of your statistics ? I m curious to see that ! :)

By the way guys if you have something safer for CTB could you tell me what you recommend ?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@kilowatt Well unless @ULiveToDissapear has an amazing how-to knowledge, aim and willpower then no, it might not apply. I was merely pointing out the fact that stabbing might be easier than cutting since it's a one-move strike.

@MyChoiceAlone Yes it is a neck stab.

@ULiveToDissapear I'm going to hang (full suspension), it has a good succes rate. I think only dying by gunshot has a higher succes rate but it's not easy to get a gun so .. I make the best of it. : )

U

ULiveToDissapear

Oct 9, 2023
@kilowatt Well unless @ULiveToDissapear has an amazing how-to knowledge, aim and willpower then no, it might not apply. I was merely pointing out the fact that stabbing might be easier than cutting since it's a one-move strike.

@MyChoiceAlone Yes it is a neck stab.

@ULiveToDissapear I'm going to hang (full suspension), it has a good succes rate. I think only dying by gunshot has a higher succes rate but it's not easy to get a gun so .. I make the best of it. : )
Ok thank you so much for your reply, I'll try my best haha, cross fingers for me please šŸ„ŗšŸ˜‚

Reactions: Blue Elephant