• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
How much will I have to drink, and how reliable is it?
I just want to die, I don't care about pain

A

Andthesunsank

Feb 10, 2019
The amount depends on things like your tolerance, weight, and rate of intake. I highly reccomend against as it isn't very quick, I mean, you have a better chance of aphyxiating from your own puke then dying of alcohol poisoning.

Doable but not that reliable I think. You should be able to find more info in the pinned post titled resources.

Reactions: Halo13
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I have a higher tolerance, and I drink often. I just thought it could make it look like an accident, not Suicide

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry for whatever brought you to this place. What I know of it (not a lot, but still) concurs with @Andthesunsank : It's not a reliable approach, and it's likely that you'll be found and hospitalized while unconscious. Please rethink things, okay?

Reactions: SadGirl and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
As others have said, please rethink this. I used to be a raging drunk and even with 2 pints of vodka a day mixed with benzos and opioids, I failed to ctb repeatedly but woke up in the hospital much worse. Alcohol poisoning is painful and not a reliable method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Suicide by drinking alcohol, I wouldn't think that would be the best way to go... but committing suicide while under the influence of alcohol kills all ambitions of trying to stop myself

Reactions: Halo13, Imgonnahangmyself and marcusuk63
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Alcohol poisoning is a very unreliable and bad way to go, but it might be feasible. There is a type of alcohol known as tert amyl alcohol, it is about 20x stronger than drinking alcohol.

Still why not use the tried and true sodium nitrite?

Reactions: MartEU
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
Alcohol poisoning sounds like a horrible way to go, if I were you I'd check out some of the more reliable methodes like N, SN or some other methode found in the wiki!
Please take your time.

Reactions: ExitTheDay and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i have not drank alcohol for 16 year , it i s why i look so young lol , i think if i did now it would kill me but seriously i think i would if i was contemplating jumping to my death but as for poisoning i think it would take years as i know people who wait at corner shop before its open for their fix and have been doing for years

Reactions: ExitTheDay
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
i have not drank alcohol for 16 year , it i s why i look so young lol , i think if i did now it would kill me but seriously i think i would if i was contemplating jumping to my death but as for poisoning i think it would take years as i know people who wait at corner shop before its open for their fix and have been doing for years
Congrats on being alcohol free for 16 years, I'm very proud of you

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Congrats on being alcohol free for 16 years, I'm very proud of you
every now and again i fancy a nice cold beer , i was never an alcoholic and never drank at home but went out most nights , worked as a handyman for a brewery and my brother has a pub lol