A

alwaystired96

Aug 24, 2018
my husbands mad at me and ignored me and went to bed after I told him I'm sorry and that I love him. Just yesterday he said we weren't going to fight anymore. I'm so sad and I can't sleep and all I want is to kiss him and cuddle. I love him so much that I can't even sleep. I tried to cuddle up next him and he didn't even want to to touch me. I'm so hurt.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I'm really, really sorry. I would be hurt, too. It always hurt so badly when my beloved and I would fight and she'd turn away from me when I came to bed. She's gone now, left me after 24 years, and the bed is so damned empty, and I can't tell you how much I regret all those nights we didn't cuddle. It hurts.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum and Johnnythefox
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've always been single my whole life, but I've known a few people IRL who have broken up with their spouses, partners, and what not. I could definitely see the emptiness that they have, similar to a void that doesn't ever get filled. Things are never the same and it feels like your dying from inside out (emotionally and psychologically). One such example of that is when I've had a roommate many years ago, my roommate had a fiance of 4 years (they met in college and were going strong) then all of a sudden, one summer, they broke up and he was really distraught, down-trodden, and rarely talked. He went from a talkative, overall upbeat person to somber and in the dregs really quickly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
Just leave it till tomorrow, maybe he needs some sleep, tomorrow you can talk calmer, you should relax and sleep also

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals