• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
how are you really, this is quite a difficult question to answer and personally I don't have a precise answer, I have a mix of emotions between sadness and resentment, in fact I will be doing ctb soon

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know, it depends.

I often feel stressed.
Even when I have nothing to fear.

But I also have anger attacks more and more often.
Recently I have become a more aggressive person.

From time to time I also feel a huge emptiness.
It is worse than sadness.
In this mood I am on the verge of complete breakdown.
These are my moments of gigantic crisis.
If I had a cliff next to my house, in this mood I would jump to the bottom just to feel something.

I generally feel shitty, but despite my emotional instability, I can still feel joy and pleasure sometimes.
I'm not an empty shell yet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just so tired of suffering in this existence and I'm wishing for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring. To have the ability to exist will always be so undesirable and dreadful, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I'd never wish for the futile and torturous burden that is human existence.

It's so hellish to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist yet there isn't the option to just easily die in peace, I wish for a death like never waking again but I really wish I could permanently erase my existence, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Sono così stanco di soffrire in questa esistenza e desidero la pace che solo il nulla eterno può portare. Avere la capacità di esistere sarà sempre così indesiderabile e terribile, preferirei sempre non esistere permanentemente ma ovviamente l'unica vera perfezione sta nel non esistere mai, non desidererei mai il peso futile e tortuoso che è esistenza umana.

È così infernale per me come non ci sia limite a quanto si può soffrire finché esistono, eppure non c'è la possibilità di morire facilmente in pace, desidero una morte come se non ci fossi mai più risvegliati, ma lo vorrei davvero potrebbe cancellare definitivamente la mia esistenza, mi terrorizza come un essere umano possa potenzialmente esistere per così tanto tempo.
Diciamo come una sorta di dolce sonno eterno.
I'm just so tired of suffering in this existence and I'm wishing for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring. To have the ability to exist will always be so undesirable and dreadful, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I'd never wish for the futile and torturous burden that is human existence.

It's so hellish to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist yet there isn't the option to just easily die in peace, I wish for a death like never waking again but I really wish I could permanently erase my existence, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.
We say as a kind of sweet eternal sleep