• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
So I went to the Dr not long ago. I basically went along the lines of saying what meto is used to treat. Thought I had good game plan. The man handed metamucil lmao. He said I needed more fiber in my life. What are y'all doing to obtain the antimetic?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, highlyvolatile, lovemelovemenot and 2 others
T

timetogohome

Feb 15, 2020
I'm from the States. I went to PushHealth and requested a prescription of meto. I just looked up GERD symptoms and listed them down stating that I've taken meto in the past for GERD and my prescription ran out since my PCP moved away. They asked me some questions on my symptoms and agreed to send the prescription to a local pharmacy which I picked up from. It does cost about $70 for an assessment though, and might not be a guaranteed prescription so be warned.

Last edited:
Reactions: taylor321 and SuicideBoys93
akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
I got mine from ebay by a greek vender.

Reactions: your pathologist, GinaIsReady and highlyvolatile
TelstraSuckAFatOne

TelstraSuckAFatOne

Until death comes to collect his debt
Feb 16, 2020
Lied to to the Doctor but honestly I don't think they have a shit about what they prescribed.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Internet, I just kept trying different sites until one of them didn't require a prescription.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93 and highlyvolatile
E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
I used an app which you can use to see a doc through. It's all done via chat. I described some symptoms in the initial description and was super nervous, in the end the doc didn't even really read what I had written and just gave me the script, took 2 minutes.
I'm in Canada. Some of these apps are even covered by provincial health plans.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I used an app which you can use to see a doc through. It's all done via chat. I described some symptoms in the initial description and was super nervous, in the end the doc didn't even really read what I had written and just gave me the script, took 2 minutes.
I'm in Canada. Some of these apps are even covered by provincial health plans.
Interested. I am in Canada too. Can you mention which app?

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
Interested. I am in Canada too. Can you mention which app?

Sorry, I'm new here but I believe sourcing is not allowed. It doesn't really matter which app I think, the doctors are different each time anyway. Just choose whichever one you like and you'll be fine.

Reactions: Esc9434 and rntmss
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
You can buy it OTC in Thailand.

• Wow
Reactions: Indieblue
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Suddenly i have an urge to travel thailand. Is it really true?
Yeah - but like most things over here it depends on the pharmacy. Forget chains like Boots or Watsons for a start.
There's thousands of independent pharmacies and it depends on their individual policies plus who they tend to buy their supplies from.
For example, benzos are illegal here but it's perfectly possible to buy as many as you want from the 'right' shop. Same with steroids and antibiotics and all sorts of other things we're used to either not being available at all or only on prescription.
Sadly that doesn't extend to N. I moved here largely because Thailand was one if the few countries where you could buy it OTC. Sadly too many elderly Aussies and Kiwis came here to CTB (to the point that vet shops put "Australian pensioners welcome" signs up!) so the govt shut that down sharpish. Sigh.

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Sorry, I'm new here but I believe sourcing is not allowed. It doesn't really matter which app I think, the doctors are different each time anyway. Just choose whichever one you like and you'll be fine.
Had no idea these kinds of apps even existed in Canada. Go figure.

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
Sadly too many elderly Aussies and Kiwis came here to CTB (to the point that vet shops put "Australian pensioners welcome" signs up!) so the govt shut that down sharpish. Sigh.

I know it's not a laughing matter but the idea of literally signs going up made me chuckle.

Had no idea these kinds of apps even existed in Canada. Go figure.

As a european I was also really surprised at first but they've been extremely useful for me (primarily for a necessary, simple prescription for thyroid medication). So much better and cheaper than sitting in a walk-in for hours.