UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
How are they (my friends) able to do so well in high school and I'm not despite trying so hard.

How are they (all the other people) able to get into nice Universities and I get into this shit tier University.

How are they able to get girlfriends, date, are already on their 5th boy/girlfriend, casual hookups, etc...
Meanwhile I'm 21 and yet to even have had a serious girlfriend.

Why am I so inferior? Is it my genetics? My socialization? The parenting I received? The unregulated internet access I had growing up?

Or maybe these societal metrics for what is respectable or not are completely arbitrary and I should not hold myself to society's standards?

That's easy to say, but my inner inferiority complex is becoming too much to bear and is gnawing at me more and more each passing day, causing me to want to CTB. I've already declined meeting certain people, even those I've known since childhood, solely because I viewed them as better and more successful than me. I don't get it, I've always viewed myself as a rather smart and competent person, and I've developed a positive self-image around that, so everything that is happening to me right now is sort of flying in the face of that self-image.

Their Universities are so beautiful and mine is just these ugly blocks, completely lifeless and soulless. No classical architecture at all.

There's also no social/party scene here at all, and I have to look these other people on social media in their fancy universities, going to frat parties, football games, etc... Each one of those people has a higher SAT score than me, more friends, better romantic history than me.

I bet you none of them have ever visited sanctioned-suicide, they must all have a wide circle of friends for whom they get to do stuff with, and don't need to get their socialization needs fulfilled by online forums.

How are they able to function as normal people and I'm not?

Last edited:
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
How are they (my friends) able to do so well in high school and I'm not despite trying so hard.

How are they (all the other people) able to get into nice Universities and I get into this shit tier University.

How are they able to get girlfriends, date, are already on their 5th boy/girlfriend, casual hookups, etc...
Meanwhile I'm 21 and yet to even have had a serious girlfriend.

Why am I so inferior? Is it my genetics? My socialization? The parenting I received? The unregulated internet access I had growing up?

Or maybe these societal metrics for what is respectable or not are completely arbitrary and I should not hold myself to society's standards?

That's easy to say, but my inner inferiority complex is becoming too much to bear and is gnawing at me more and more each passing day, causing me to want to CTB. I've already declined meeting certain people, even those I've known since childhood, solely because I viewed them as better and more successful than me. I don't get it, I've always viewed myself as a rather smart and competent person, and I've developed a positive self-image around that, so everything that is happening to me right now is sort of flying in the face of that self-image.

Their Universities are so beautiful and mine is just these ugly blocks, completely lifeless and soulless. No classical architecture at all.

There's also no social/party scene here at all, and I have to look these other people on social media in their fancy universities, going to frat parties, football games, etc... Each one of those people has a higher SAT score than me, more friends, better romantic history than me.

I bet you none of them have ever visited sanctioned-suicide, they must all have a wide circle of friends for whom they get to do stuff with, and don't need to get their socialization needs fulfilled by online forums.

How are they able to function as normal people and I'm not?
There's nothing wrong with you , sometimes people have it easy and some don't and you just happen to be unlucky. Life is a fucking shit show everything happens when you least expect it you never know what's gonna happen , maybe the people who went on nice university's will have a shit life and you'll pull through maybe you'll ctb and not experience anything , but I promise that you tried as hard as you can and that's more than enough many people get to 30 to even get a crush or anything your age doesn't determine what you should do and have done , الحياة معقدة بس ما في عندها اوقات محددة لتعمل اشي ، معك طول حياتك لتحقق كلشي بدك ياه