• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Açucarzinho583

Açucarzinho583

com café!
Sep 14, 2023
I would like to address one of the least talked-about topics nowadays.

It's no wonder that antidepressants have become one of the most prescribed classes of medication in the world.

Originally developed to treat severe depressive disorders, these medications have come to be widely used in cases that often do not fit the classic definitions of clinical depression.

Psychiatry aims to diagnose and treat mental illnesses. However, what constitutes a "mental illness" can be subjective.

Deep sadness after the loss of a job, a relationship, or a pet, for example, can be interpreted as a natural grieving process. If you visit a psychiatrist, they will recommend antidepressants and several other medications that you do not need. Psychiatrists are only for the mentally ill and are not recommended.

These are some stories I found about this:

"Ten years ago, I separated from my first wife, and I was in a very bad state, lost weight, and my family sent me to see a psychiatrist. I had one session, and on the first day, he said I was depressed and prescribed me several medications. I didn't take any of them, started going out with my friends again, and now I have two kids and a new marriage."

"I have anxiety... They diagnosed me as bipolar and gave me high doses of medication for nine years... They almost killed me."

"I once went to a psychiatrist and reported feeling down because I had lost my job and so on. The doctor prescribed me a lot of medications. I was scared."

The neurochemical model of depression has already been exposed as merely a marketing campaign with little or no efficacy beyond placebo, with serious side effects. The pharmaceutical industry heavily manipulates healthcare professionals.

In my home country, Brazil, it leads the world in the consumption of antidepressants and anxiolytics. On every street, there are about three pharmacies.

Of course, there are people for whom medication is extremely important.Like this person here: "I have type 1 bipolar disorder and take controlled medication; without these medications, I don't know what would have happened to me."

In my case, my parents took me to a psychiatrist, and in the first session, he said I was delusional and prescribed a medication I don't know the name of because my parents hide the meds, and he even increased the dose.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, emoplugg and 7 others
Scenegirlshooter

Scenegirlshooter

A gun is the greatest negotiater
Aug 21, 2024
Ts pisses me off so much, I wish modern day anti depressants weren't advertised like this, they have so many adverse effects on the human body and when advertised like this willy nilly most people aren't told the effects of it and it can fuck people over

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, emoplugg and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Big pharma and psychiatry are some of the worst things in the world. I feel disgusting for ever getting involved with that.

Reactions: sserafim, Açucarzinho583 and divinemistress36
T

Trying To Live

Aug 18, 2024
Worst thing about antidepressants are the sexual side effects. It can become permanent.

Doctors don't give a warning.

Reactions: Açucarzinho583
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Antidepressants are in my opinion a massive scam, they are super expensive and the idea is to get suffering people hooked on a lifetime of expensive drugs. In reality they are just a magic substance and no one knows what they do. Of course, society doesn't care and will prescribe them anyway, and if they don't work, they tell you to try again and again until you consume their whole supply. Because there is no end to greed.

Reactions: Açucarzinho583 and sserafim