lettuceleaf

lettuceleaf

weakling
Sep 9, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this post is considered inappropiate, but I need some genuine advice.

I'm considering killing myself within the next year/year and a half, and wanted to use the time to meet some preparations and plan ahead, so that everything goes smoothly.

First off, I am very unsure on what method to decide on. Shooting myself, jumping from a great height and hanging are all options either unavailable to me or just not my preference, hence why I looked into the methods of using an exit bag, bleeding out or overdosing.

The problem here is that a), I am below the age of 16, so I both still live with my mom, and also have limitations here and there. b) I definitely wish to not kill myself at home because, despite holding bit of a grudge against her, I would never want my mom to find my corpse. That's a fate she doesn't deserve, ever, especially because I wish for her to live on as well as she can afterwards.
c ) I don't have a lot of money, and I can only work so much considering my age. e.g the exit bag method seems quite pricey, and I'm not sure how to obtain medicine that can make me overdose effectively.

TL;DR I want to end my life somewhere outside of home ( forest, maybe ) and do so without a great risk of failing and getting severely damaged.

Thank you.

Reactions: RM5998, throwaway123 and lv-gras
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
First I want to say hi and it´s sad that such a young person wnat to die. But I know if you are really wanting to die, it would be to best for you if you do it.I know you are not into hanging, but it would be easy and safe from a tree in the forest.

Reactions: lettuceleaf
lettuceleaf

lettuceleaf

weakling
Sep 9, 2018
First I want to say hi and it´s sad that such a young person wnat to die. But I know if you are really wanting to die, it would be to best for you if you do it.I know you are not into hanging, but it would be easy and safe from a tree in the forest.

Hi, thank you. To be honest, hanging scares me, because I think it's a very slow and gruesome death. Suffocating is my personal worst way of dying, because I suffer panic attacks that feel just like it and make me very paranoid. If I could instantly lose consciousness or break my neck that'd be great, but it seems very risky.

Reactions: throwaway123
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Overdosing and bleeding out don't seem like reliable options.. Is hanging not a choice you want? It wouldn't be that hard to get a rope of sorts and it doesn't have to be full feet off the ground it can be partial suspension (theres a thread all about that). I'd suggest the exit bag method if you can get a hold of that too.

Reactions: whatmattersmost
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
If you do it by full suspension it will be quick and nearly painless, I have tried that but was saved after passing out

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
lettuceleaf

lettuceleaf

weakling
Sep 9, 2018
Overdosing and bleeding out don't seem like reliable options.. Is hanging not a choice you want? It wouldn't be that hard to get a rope of sorts and it doesn't have to be full feet off the ground it can be partial suspension (theres a thread all about that). I'd suggest the exit bag method if you can get a hold of that too.

I will look into hanging a bit more, then. It's just scary to think that if anything goes wrong, you are doomed to suffer.

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
That´s the same with every method...

Reactions: whatmattersmost
lettuceleaf

lettuceleaf

weakling
Sep 9, 2018
Of course, but suffocation has just always been a big paranoia of mine, so it does scare me more than other methods. But, I will look more into it and how to do it to avoid such a fate.

Reactions: throwaway123
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this post is considered inappropiate, but I need some genuine advice.

I'm considering killing myself within the next year/year and a half, and wanted to use the time to meet some preparations and plan ahead, so that everything goes smoothly.

First off, I am very unsure on what method to decide on. Shooting myself, jumping from a great height and hanging are all options either unavailable to me or just not my preference, hence why I looked into the methods of using an exit bag, bleeding out or overdosing.

The problem here is that a), I am below the age of 16, so I both still live with my mom, and also have limitations here and there. b) I definitely wish to not kill myself at home because, despite holding bit of a grudge against her, I would never want my mom to find my corpse. That's a fate she doesn't deserve, ever, especially because I wish for her to live on as well as she can afterwards.
c ) I don't have a lot of money, and I can only work so much considering my age. e.g the exit bag method seems quite pricey, and I'm not sure how to obtain medicine that can make me overdose effectively.

TL;DR I want to end my life somewhere outside of home ( forest, maybe ) and do so without a great risk of failing and getting severely damaged.

Thank you.
That's why I chose jumping as my method. It's reliable,quick and mostly painless. If you fuck up you might be sectioned though

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Hi, thank you. To be honest, hanging scares me, because I think it's a very slow and gruesome death. Suffocating is my personal worst way of dying, because I suffer panic attacks that feel just like it and make me very paranoid. If I could instantly lose consciousness or break my neck that'd be great, but it seems very risky.

Well, I'm asthmatic, so I have a similar aversion to the version of hanging that involves a crushed windpipe. It's also the reason why trying to find the sweet spot for partial suspension is excruciatingly difficult for me.

From what most people say, partial suspension is a hanging method that doesn't involve blocking your windpipe - rather, it blocks your carotids when done right. That's supposed to make you pass out, and eventually die as your brain's blood supply is cut off. The death is gruesome, but only for observers - you'll be out cold in 10 seconds.

I wonder why anesthesia coupled with slicing the femoral artery isn't more popular. Are local anesthetics harder to procure than N? Also, dying of blood loss would be somewhat peaceful, if my experiences with extreme blood loss are any indication. Kinda like slowly floating away.

Reactions: Maravillosa