dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
i feel so tired and so anxious waiting for my stuff to get here and hopefully go unnoticed that i cant sleep and have trojble esting, my ldr bf lets me text him (are we stoll together idek?) and yet he barely if wver responds and i look like a mnaiac anf my fingers are so cold and i am going to school n tstuff but its so hard i get urges to yell or laugh or slam my head jnto walls i have a spot from doing that im trying to just stay silent but i feel like bursting how do i get through the next few days of waiting without being too suspicois? itsf do hard

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
You've endured until now and got so far, the one sure thing in life is that no matter our situation, "This too will pass". Just please try and hang in there, at least now you've got to the stage of waiting for your product.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
You've endured until now and got so far, the one sure thing in life is that no matter our situation, "This too will pass". Just please try and hang in there, at least now you've got to the stage of waiting for your product.
thank you ill try its so hard.. i can only try

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and SVEN