TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
After I realised how pointless this all is, I don't think I can ever truly "recover". I have nothing more to learn, nothing more to experience. This is it. I'm just spending time until I die. I have no goals, I just live. As a child I had dreams, but they are not possible to achieve in this reality. I've crossed the fatal line.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dysfunctional, stillweary and 5 others
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I feel like I'm undergoing the process that led you here, hurling towards the same inevitable conclusion. I still have some dreams and goals, but they get dimmer as every day goes by. Nothing seems quite as vivid or important as they used to be. Life offers less and less. It's a draining place to be.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, stillweary, _Minsk and 3 others
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I had my sense of purpose stolen from me. I never recovered from that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, TheSoulless and Deleted member 17331
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Suicide shouldn't be viewed as a selfish thing. It's a beautiful thing when you realize the only reason you're kept alive is to feed off you.

Reactions: TheSoulless, 262653, stillweary and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's a beautiful thing when you realize the only reason you're kept alive is to feed off you.
That's exactly how it is. I pay taxes. I pay rent. I spend money on food and other things. That is my purpose in life. The idea that there is enjoyment in life is gone. If I were younger and healthy I could find some things to do that were pleasurable but now I'm just here to spend money so others can profit.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju and TheSoulless
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I honestly don't feel like I can. Why I want to end it all. I used to enjoy many thrills from life, fly fishing and mountaineering. Really premerie life experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless