• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all,

I was going to consider jumping as my method but everytime I get too close to the ledge, I don't jump and talk myself out of it. I'll be thinking of things like "wow, I'd be selfish for doing this" and I won't actually do it. I know that I get left in my room for about 12 hours every night so if I were to ingest something lethal, I'd be able to get away with it for minimally 12 hours. I can't find SN as it is illegal in my country (which is the stupidest thing I've heard of, but it's banned as apparently, it can be used in explosives or something). I can't use hanging because I can't have anything near my neck due to PTSD. I was going to drown myself in the sea but I at least want the one person I love to have closure after I die (aka finding the body). So, I've got a few chemicals/substances in mind but I was wondering which would be most lethal.

1) Chloroquine fish tank cleaner. I know I can find this in my country and I read reports that chloroquine can cause death. I read something about the dosage required for death being pretty low but I'm not sure how effective it is.

2) Antifreeze. I heard it doesn't taste that bad and it's possible to overdose on it. But it seems like it mostly causes kidney failure (which can be reversed) instead of actual death.

3) Bleach. I know this method is painful as hell, but it's effective. My primary concern would be the foul smell coming from bleach and my family realizing that.

I'm not exactly sure if there's anything more lethal than these. I know that mixing bleach and ammonia can cause toxic gas but again, I don't want that gas seeping out of my room and my parents finding out/saving me.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Chloroquine fish tank cleaner. I know I can find this in my country and I read reports that chloroquine can cause death. I read something about the dosage required for death being pretty low but I'm not sure how effective it is.
I read about it yesterday, the death was in 30 minutes, but not Peaceful
and Don't forget the man was 60 years old, I didn't see the age of the other men that died

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Chloroquine would be the most lethal and likely to work. I would assume taking a high dose would be best to ensure success. It was recently in the news that a husband and wife took this for covid and the husband died but the wife was treated and survived. It will likely be a painful death, it causes cardiac arrest and can cause seizures, it's recommended to take a high dose of benzos with the chloroquine to cause sleep before the symptoms start.

Reactions: darkhorse256
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Chloroquine would be the most lethal and likely to work. I would assume taking a high dose would be best to ensure success. It was recently in the news that a husband and wife took this for covid and the husband died but the wife was treated and survived. It will likely be a painful death, it causes cardiac arrest and can cause seizures, it's recommended to take a high dose of benzos with the chloroquine to cause sleep before the symptoms start.
They didn't take the drug Chloroquine, they took Chloroquine phosphate for fish
Like this one 26313954 8144449 image m 102 1584996902197

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
You could try to get a tent (one that actually shuts or zips,) going to an empty field or something similar, and that would allow you to do things involving gases, like detergent death (H2S.)
Otherwise, it'd be best to listen to the others.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
1) Chloroquine fish tank cleaner. I know I can find this in my country and I read reports that chloroquine can cause death. I read something about the dosage required for death being pretty low but I'm not sure how effective it is.

I have not an aquarium, but time ago I did read about a med against malaria which could to work on the same way than a barbiturate and it was Chloroquine.