• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
I live with my sister and mum and im planning i think on hanging for my method. Our shower is downstairs and one day i just wanted to test to see if it would be strong enough to hang, just pulling on it with one hand and i was so happy because i thought it was and i felt so relaxed knowing that when the time is right, I will be able to actually do it there

then i again one day tried both hands using all my weight and it snapped from the ceiling on one side and i realised that it would definitely not work especially since ur body moves after u hang.

My house has no like ceiling fans or anything or wardrobes with poles, i feel so trapped and i'm just wondering if anyone knows any other way

like involving doors or anything? Thanks so much

Reactions: hhh_
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
Maybe you can buy a pull up bar that fits in a door frame.

Reactions: lachrymost, Worndown and Kikoo
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
thank u so so much
No problem. I hope I won't feel guilty for helping you...
But if I were to ask for help I would want answers too I guess.
I'm planning on ctb by hanging too.

RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
I wish you so much peace, and yeah it's a tricky one because you want to help but it feels a little weird knowing what u potentially are helping with so i get u 100% and am very grateful that you did help me though. Wishing well for you in your decisions no matter what šŸ’«

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
then i again one day tried both hands using all my weight and it snapped from the ceiling on one side
What did your family say to you about the broken shower arm? Were you able to cover for it?

RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
What did your family say to you about the broken shower arm? Were you able to cover for it?
haven't been on this in few days so it's late

but my shower is downstairs in a washroom so it's not like in a bath, the thing that snapped was like in the middle of the ceiling if that makes sense, thankfully it didn't all come down and i'm glad i done that test because if i put all my weight and was moving all of the corners probs would have broke

I was able to kinda move it into the hole in the ceiling that it made but u could tell ot was loose, and then few days later i seen it was out so i'm assuming one of them probs noticed it was loose and like checked it and didn't move it back but no one's said anything so they're probs going to think someone was too rough with like pulling the shower curtain or something

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
assuming one of them probs noticed it was loose and like checked it and didn't move it back but no one's said anything so they're probs going to think someone was too rough with like pulling the shower curtain or something
If you haven't heard anything from anyone, I'd assume you're right on your assumption and really sort of lucked out. What's your next move?

RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
If you haven't heard anything from anyone, I'd assume you're right on your assumption and really sort of lucked out. What's your next move?
yeah completely lol. Next move honestly i have zero idea, im so fed up and angry at how suicide feels so hard. I don't want to make it past september so either A) i stay on this site researching and planning or B) i have a bad enough mood i just do something on a whim and it does the job

but wishing all the best with whatever u choose to do if you're also feeling the same šŸ«‚

Reactions: StrangeAndDeath
RemoteCarpet

RemoteCarpet

Jun 21, 2023
the fear of failing an attempt is too big thankfully so i don't think i'd be able to be spontaneous with it, because if i mess it up it will only make a successful version soooo much harder

so yeah you're very right lol but it sounds amazing the idea to just end it without thinking straight and it actually working, but not likely to work so nonono