• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopelessness009

Sep 9, 2023
So i have a question. If i ctb in a hotel room. Will they give my parents my stuff like my phone? Its important cus i texted the guy that raped me that he raped me and i want my parents to know without me telling them. Cus they also know the guy since hes from work and i work with my parents. So if they get my phone and go through it they will know

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinealcoholic
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You can send a delayed email to the police. They will maybe give the phone to your parents but there is a chance that they won't so make sure to send an email to the police as well.

H

hopelessness009

Sep 9, 2023
You can send a delayed email to the police. They will maybe give the phone to your parents but there is a chance that they won't so make sure to send an email to the police as well.
Oh really? I kinda thought they would give my parents the phone. I have lots of photos they would probably want also. Maybe i could write a note and leave in bedroom so when im dead they will find my note in my bedroom

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Oh really? I kinda thought they would give my parents the phone. I have lots of photos they would probably want also. Maybe i could write a note and leave in bedroom so when im dead they will find my note in my bedroom
I don't know the laws, maybe they will first search your phone for anything before sending the phone to your parents. The best way to inform them of what happened to you is to send a delayed email to the police.

H

hopelessness009

Sep 9, 2023
I don't know the laws, maybe they will first search your phone for anything before sending the phone to your parents. The best way to inform them of what happened to you is to send a delayed email to the police.
How do u send a delayed email? Is there even any point? I have no proof he raped me but i just wanted my parents to know

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
How do u send a delayed email? Is there even any point? I have no proof he raped me but i just wanted my parents to know
I don't know, I never did it before. Maybe search online but I have heard of many people send delayed emails to the police so they will be found when they're dead after ctb.

Try what you suggested previously, to write a note and leave it so that it will be seen if you can't figure out how to send a delayed email to authorities.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not knowing where you're from, I'm sure police would look through your phone first. I'm sure your parents would get it eventually. I'd set up a delayed messaged of some sort, maybe email or text, and send them a message that way.

H

hopelessness009

Sep 9, 2023
I don't know, I never did it before. Maybe search online but I have heard of many people send delayed emails to the police so they will be found when they're dead after ctb.

Try what you suggested previously, to write a note and leave it so that it will be seen if you can't figure out how to send a delayed email to authorities.
It seems complicated. I think i will just leave a note. In case. Less complications. Thank you though
Not knowing where you're from, I'm sure police would look through your phone first. I'm sure your parents would get it eventually. I'd set up a delayed messaged of some sort, maybe email or text, and send them a message that way.
Yea i kinda expect plice to go through my stuff but hopefully they give it back to my family

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン