HarpyWitch

HarpyWitch

Aug 22, 2022
I willingly got myself admitted to a psych ward nearly 2 months ago now. I was ready to ctb. The only reason I'm still here is because I was hanging onto hope that my ex would come back to me, I also didn't want to traumatise him (we were still friends).
Now, though, I'm at a point where it's too unbearable knowing he's with someone else. He's the only person that truly understands me, and yet I have to let him live his life without my stupid problems.
My parents are done with me and I know our relationship is beyond repair. I have no one else. I have no plans, no dreams, no hope. I regret coming to the hospital. I just want to get out asap and ctb.
This all is obviously just a very brief overview of the most recent events that have led me to this point.

Can't decide between partial hanging and laying myself on train tracks/jumping in front of a train. Either method combined with a small to moderate dose of tranquillisers so that I don't faint from stress before actually doing anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chronicallybroken, Suicidebydeath, AnonymousS and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those methods both sound awful to me. I do envy those with the courage for them. Dying is just so difficult and I wish that it's easier to leave. I'm sorry that life brought you to this point, it really is such a cruel existence and I understand the feeling of being desperate to be gone from this world. Best wishes, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: HarpyWitch