Moth

Moth

Resident waste of space
Sep 17, 2018
Sooooo, I have landed myself in the psych ward, because of my suicidality, I had a psych assessment in A&E, my brother sat with me, made sure I didn't just say what I needed to to get me out of there. So I've ended up in this place. I want to go home and finish what I started. But seeing my brother cry, he never cries, seeing him cry because he's scared to lose me, it makes me feel like shit, surely that should be reason enough to stay, but I still want to die, I've just got to wait it out until I can go home, and then try again. I feel like a horrible person who's wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: RevolutionaryRed and Circles
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
I've been in a psych ward 5 times, first time for a suicide attempt, the rest for psychotic episodes. They usually give you halodol, which gives you these awful muscle tremors which make you pace the floors. You can barely stand still, and it takes a month or two for the halodol shot to go out of your system (also makes you gain weight). I'm scared to try something that won't work for sure at this point because of psych wards.

I wish more people would consider a guillotine. There should be enough desperate people here to crowdfund a guillotine that we can all use on a set date. I've considered using a metal rope and a car + lamp post but I don't have the courage to try it.

Reactions: RevolutionaryRed
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I've been in a psych ward 5 times, first time for a suicide attempt, the rest for psychotic episodes. They usually give you halodol, which gives you these awful muscle tremors which make you pace the floors. You can barely stand still, and it takes a month or two for the halodol shot to go out of your system (also makes you gain weight). I'm scared to try something that won't work for sure at this point because of psych wards.

I wish more people would consider a guillotine. There should be enough desperate people here to crowdfund a guillotine that we can all use on a set date. I've considered using a metal rope and a car + lamp post but I don't have the courage to try it.
I am also considering the metal rope and a car method... it's the only method that seems like a sure thing.. but I'd probably mess up that method too and end up paralyzed and alive

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
I understand your feelings completely. It's as if we're trapped in here and there's no clear way out . It fucking sucks