Shinobu

Shinobu

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 5, 2023
today was horrible life is horrible i litteraly hate being here every second im alive is just pain. even if im happy i know that in a day a week a month ill be sad again and it will be worse then ever. today sucked i want to die more then anything else in the world. just the thought of having to wake up tommorow is eating me alive. i really just need to find a source for SN please if anyone knows please DM me im desperate

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: User00, peachchildtenshi and uniqueusername39
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
today was horrible life is horrible i litteraly hate being here every second im alive is just pain. even if im happy i know that in a day a week a month ill be sad again and it will be worse then ever. today sucked i want to die more then anything else in the world. just the thought of having to wake up tommorow is eating me alive. i really just need to find a source for SN please if anyone knows please DM me im desperate
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm sorry your day went so bad. I know you don't want it, but I'll hope your tomorrow goes better, even if you would rather be dead. As for SN, there is always lots of comments on it. Browse a bit and find something. If you pursue it I hope it's easy and painless. You deserve a break from the pain. Best of wishes to you soldier

Reactions: Shinobu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be so torturous, and I do understand that it really is horrible feeling trapped in a situation of endless suffering, I also despise existing and I hate how there is no straightforward and peaceful way to instantly be free from this hellish world. I do believe that having the ability to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to be tormented really is a punishment. But anyway it really sounds like you've suffered a lot, so I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Reactions: Shinobu