jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her đź–¤
Feb 26, 2023
i used to have this friend who hurt me very deeply but is slowly becoming friends with all of my current close friends. they know how uncomfortable i am around her and how much she has effected my mental health yet still decide to interact with her. i know they're allowed to be friends with who they please, and im sure she's a lovely person to others and my experience with her was just a one off toxic one, but i can't help but feel like im going to lose everyone to her. sorry for the short vent, i didn't really have anywhere else to put this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: guayabas and Teikoku
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
That's the cruel way of life, im very sorry that you have to feel that way, sometimes speaking about what troubles you is a bit comforting. Humans are sometimes disgusting, be aware of that.

• Love
Reactions: jacarandash
Teikoku

Teikoku

Experienced
Mar 18, 2023
i used to have this friend who hurt me very deeply but is slowly becoming friends with all of my current close friends. they know how uncomfortable i am around her and how much she has effected my mental health yet still decide to interact with her. i know they're allowed to be friends with who they please, and im sure she's a lovely person to others and my experience with her was just a one off toxic one, but i can't help but feel like im going to lose everyone to her. sorry for the short vent, i didn't really have anywhere else to put this
Sorry to hear about your situation. I had something similar where there was a person who was often rude to me, like shouting or getting angry, even though I was pleasant to them offering help when they needed it. It was distressing because just like you described they were nice around everyone else but toxic with me. Anyway I hope your situation improves or maybe your friends see through the toxic person.

jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her đź–¤
Feb 26, 2023
That's the cruel way of life, im very sorry that you have to feel that way, sometimes speaking about what troubles you is a bit comforting. Humans are sometimes disgusting, be aware of that.
thank you, i really appreciate it
Sorry to hear about your situation. I had something similar where there was a person who was often rude to me, like shouting or getting angry, even though I was pleasant to them offering help when they needed it. It was distressing because just like you described they were nice around everyone else but toxic with me. Anyway I hope your situation improves or maybe your friends see through the toxic person.
im sorry you went through that, and thank you for the kind words

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it really is so awful how humans just create more harm, you just cannot trust and rely on other people in this cruel world, that is why it's preferable to be alone. But anyway, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: jacarandash