LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Been dealing with gallbladder issues since January. My body feels like it's breaking down, my heartbeat is always around 90 going as high as 140. Lost 100lb, can't concentrate, have chills all the time. Nausea and vomiting of course. Teeth problem from clenching jaw because of pain and vomiting. I don't have the energy to do the things I enjoy like writing anymore.

I have multiple acute cholicystsis attacks, was dismissed at at ER multiple times

The only symptom I don't have that's considered a red flag is fever. I'm the opposite, always cold.

So since I went to the ER last Friday I feel worst and worst. Right now my hands are cold and sweaty, my heart is at 123, I'm light headed. No fever, I'm just cold. It sucks but it's not that painful. Been smoking so much weed to dul the pain.

Also my pain tolerance must be out of whack right now. I hate waking up every day. I just want this to end

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ERASED, anxivoid, Umbreon and 6 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm sorry your are dealing with this bullshit.
I hope I'm gone soon too.

Reactions: Umbreon and MiseryLovesMyCompany
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So since I went to the ER last Friday I feel worst and worst
Do you have an internist or other doctor who will admit you to the hospital? It would over rule the opinion of the ER.
At least I think it would.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The good news is you're gonna die someday, the bad news, all the suffering you don't deserve and are going through.
I can just wish you the best and hope you find peace soon.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Lostandlooking
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
I hope your doctors take you seriously at least to relieve your symptoms. I know what it's like to be in so much pain that you want to die. Try to get some pain relief at least. I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
It's impossible to find a GP where I live. Everyone in my family had to be on the verge of death before something was done to them. During the pandemic, chances of me getting help are none.

I've resigned myself to this. Good news is my brother would get a shit on of money from the insurance if I died like that instead of suicide...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Meditation guide
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Same here. I'm just wasting away. It's pain daily, foggy brain daily and crying daily. I was hoping SN would be here for this week end but it's stuck at customs :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide