smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
There are so many people on here with actual problems like disabilities, sickness, poverty and actual mental illnesses. And I am here in with the perfect life. I have all the opportunities to get better but I just want to die so bad. Fuck.

There is nothing really here except me complaining so feel free to delete this post. I'm just a whiny bitch.

Also it seems like an above average number of members have left this form in the last couple of days. RIP to those that have moved on.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, TheDevilsAngel, mesohappy and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
My life is great - apart from chronic incurable depression - and the state of the world.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, TheDevilsAngel and smile418
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Is there such thing as perfect life? If you wanna die there must be a reason.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, TheDevilsAngel, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I don't think you need any reason to want to die.
Like what people have said, we are forced to live without our permission.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, TheDevilsAngel and the box is empty
smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
Is there such thing as perfect life? If you wanna die there must be a reason.
My reason for wanting to die is that my life has no meaning. I have no desires or drive or purpose.
Of course you are right that my life is no actually perfect since I want to die. Superficially speaking I have everything I could want. Emotionally I am a wreck.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
No one is perfect, Perfection is just a mindset that doesn't reflect reality! And what is actual mental illness? Seriously? What is it? Everyone spouts nowadays MENTAL ILLNESS.... yet their idea of mental illness is that they have had a bad day and cant cope, whilst others trauma from past has hit them on the face, yet the one who has had a bad day is always more important.... they are the ones taken seriously, whilst those in the truest depths are seen as fine

Perfection is bullshit, you ain't a whiney bitch, fuck no way!! just no< NEVER see yourself as this way!

Reactions: highlyvolatile and smile418
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
There are so many people on here with actual problems like disabilities, sickness, poverty and actual mental illnesses. And I am here in with the perfect life. I have all the opportunities to get better but I just want to die so bad. Fuck.

There is nothing really here except me complaining so feel free to delete this post. I'm just a whiny bitch.

Also it seems like an above average number of members have left this form in the last couple of days. RIP to those that have moved on.
No one but you can understand how you feel or quantify your depression.
Sometimes I see other threads and think 'Wow you should try and walk a mile in my shoes.'
But then I remember - it's not my place to define what someone else should think or feel. Everyone has their own way of walking.
Some mental health issues are very specific and do respond to treatment though it comes at a cost.
But many mental health 'diagnoses' are just labels for when the doctors don't understand because they don't actually listen. Speak to five different psychiatrists and you'll get five different 'diagnoses.'
People are more complex than they make out and you don't 'fix' a person, you help them learn to deal with being who they are.
So how you feel is up to you and feeling suicidal can easily hit those with what seems like a perfect life.

Nb. Sorry for all the 'air quotes' I don't normally do that, promise. :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Epsilon0 and smile418
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
There is so much wisdom in these lines @Underscore

But then I remember - it's not my place to define what someone else should think or feel. Everyone has their own way of walking.

Reactions: highlyvolatile