hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i think people should be exposed to dead body, i don't care about traumatizing them, i think everyone should see the consequences from life and learn from it, not do the same mistake of their parents , realize the horrors of life, so their fake vision gets shaken and they see the truth

but who am i kidding. people never learn, they suck they always do the same mistakes, did they learn anything from wars etc
no, they love life more than anything, they love suffering and make others suffer

it's hopeless .. i'm just venting i guess

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, BottomlessPit, FuneralCry and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
i think people should be exposed to dead body, i don't care about traumatizing them, i think everyone should see the consequences from life and learn from it, not do the same mistake of their parents , realize the horrors of life, so their fake vision gets shaken and they see the truth
Isn't dead bodies laying around going to make the public even more anti-suicide? Even if it made some mega-naive normies realize that suffering exists beyond a bad breakup; the effect on people as a group would in regular fashion still be a uniform "let's ban everything" after they're done lighting candles and hugging.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Amumu
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
What about people who *have* worked hard to not make the mistakes of their parents, who try to treat others with kindness and compassion, who have already been through enough trauma and damage that already makes their life hard enough? My suffering makes me more aware that I *don't* want other people to suffer. I personally know the horrific effects of trauma, how could I wish that on a random person that could be someone exactly like me, barely getting through each day already?

This is the big issue, it's a completely random person when it comes to train conductors, etc. You're not inflicting this on the people that have harmed you; this person has done nothing to you. Believe me, I understand rage towards those who deserve it (and I hate the stereotype that we have to "forgive"; no, it doesn't make you a strong/better person if you forgive, only do it if it actually makes sense for you and you want to, and some people don't deserve forgiveness) but a random, innocent person does not deserve something that could break part of their brain. These are all my personal opinions of course.

Reactions: threadbythread and Lostandlooking
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
What about people who *have* worked hard to not make the mistakes of their parents, who try to treat others with kindness and compassion, who have already been through enough trauma and damage that already makes their life hard enough? My suffering makes me more aware that I *don't* want other people to suffer. I personally know the horrific effects of trauma, how could I wish that on a random person that could be someone exactly like me, barely getting through each day already?

This is the big issue, it's a completely random person when it comes to train conductors, etc. You're not inflicting this on the people that have harmed you; this person has done nothing to you. Believe me, I understand rage towards those who deserve it (and I hate the stereotype that we have to "forgive"; no, it doesn't make you a strong/better person if you forgive, only do it if it actually makes sense for you and you want to, and some people don't deserve forgiveness) but a random, innocent person does not deserve something that could break part of their brain. These are all my personal opinions of course.
i get you. but i think that most times people need something bad to happen to them to realize how bad things are. protecting people's eyes from things like that will just make them blinder to others suffering. that random person maybe thinks life is a gift and they might want to pass it to some innocent who is not yet to experience the horrors of life. maybe witnessing a suicide with their eyes , that can maybe help them realize that life sucks and they might decide that is not worth to bring more people to this hellish planet . it could help make people more sensitive to the problem of suicide methods (if suicide was legal, no one would choose brutal methods like suicide under train). most people really can't get that life is an immensity of suffering unless they see it with their eyes, but even then some would still deny everything sigh

Isn't dead bodies laying around going to make the public even more anti-suicide? Even if it made some mega-naive normies realize that suffering exists beyond a bad breakup; the effect on people as a group would in regular fashion still be a uniform "let's ban everything" after they're done lighting candles and hugging.
yeah. that's why i say it's hopeless
I *don't* want other people to suffer.
i feel the same way.. but if nothing happens, people will keep suffering. mine was just a vent, not really an idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020

OMG they choked themselves with water, let's ban water and life will be a beautiful gift again as it has always been before.

The problem is all about water friend, it's obvious.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and GenesAndEnvironment
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
OMG they choked themselves with water, let's ban water and life will be a beautiful gift again as it has always been before.

The problem is all about water friend, it's obvious.

"You see water is just a state of mind, it cannot hurt you unless you choose to let it. You didn't drown in a force 8 storm; you drowned in your own negativity."

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life is full of suffering. The fact that we are born in the first place is the cause of all of our problems. There is no limit as to how bad things can get, this life holds unlimited potential for suffering. People are able to mostly ignore this fact if they have not experienced much suffering themselves. To me any positive views about life are delusional. I agree with what you are saying, if more people recognised how cruel life is and how for many of us things are completely hopeless, and that was the main view in society, then they will likely legalise a right to die and this means less suffering in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
i get you. but i think that most times people need something bad to happen to them to realize how bad things are. protecting people's eyes from things like that will just make them blinder to others suffering.

I very much agree with you that people can become more aware of others' pain when something bad happens to them. However, in my opinion there's a massive difference between something bad and something traumatizing. Your initial post used the word trauma, and that's specifically what I was thinking of in my reply. There are so many different scenarios when we're talking about a public suicide, and for some people their experience would be *just* bad; a person walks by a body from a distance and sees a glimpse of it.

On the other end of the spectrum is the person driving their car when someone jumps in front of it. This driver sees the physical horror of their own car slamming into a body and they don't just feel the terror, shock, guilt, and pain in that moment. They re-live it in flashbacks, nightmares, and years and years (if not a lifetime!) of suffering. PTSD is hard to explain in words, and I don't really know how to, but it is truly like a part of your brain has broken. A piece of your mind has shattered. It's a living nightmare that keeps going even when you sleep. I don't think it makes sense for anyone knowingly, purposely sentence a random person to that.

that random person maybe thinks life is a gift and they might want to pass it to some innocent who is not yet to experience the horrors of life. maybe witnessing a suicide with their eyes , that can maybe help them realize that life sucks and they might decide that is not worth to bring more people to this hellish planet . it could help make people more sensitive to the problem of suicide methods (if suicide was legal, no one would choose brutal methods like suicide under train). most people really can't get that life is an immensity of suffering unless they see it with their eyes, but even then some would still deny everything sigh

This is an interesting thing to discuss, because I see a lot of people on here express the same sentiments. You certainly aren't alone. I see it a different way. *I* personally experience a hellish existence, I suffer and have since my earliest memories, but how does that have any effect on someone else's experiences? I've met plenty of people who are content and even happy in a variety of situations. They've all lived a very, very different life than me, and they have a very, very different brain than me. I don't know what it feels like to be them, but I just imagine it's like anything else I haven't experienced. I've never gone skydiving, that doesn't mean the act of skydiving doesn't exist. Weird example there, but hopefully you get my point. It's strange and foreign to me to imagine living a happy, content life, but that's because I'm me, and it's drastically different than the life I've lived.

I've also met people who are JUST as empathetic, caring and compassionate about other people's suffering without having lived through trauma themselves. That's what empathy is, after all; it's not just relating to someone, or only caring because it affects/has affected you. It's the genuine want for a person not to be in pain solely because you don't want them to be in pain. So by no means does someone have to live through a traumatic event to have empathy for others.

To note, I'm also not referring to split-second, impulsive decisions here; I'm talking about when someone purposely and knowingly plans to involve others in their death, and the implications around that type of situation specifically.

This is an interesting discussion, it's something I think about quite often when reading posts here and while I know you were also venting in your post, you stating your opinions directly made me interested in replying. I thank you for discussing it civilly and hearing me out on my thoughts too.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll and Leorio Paradinight
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020

but who am i kidding. people never learn, they suck they always do the same mistakes, did they learn anything from wars etc
no, they love life more than anything, they love suffering and make others suffer

it's hopeless .. i'm just venting i guess
It's ironic now that I think about it, average people place a fairly significant value on life but during history there have been wars, massacres and a lot of atrocities, maybe if it were the other way around, the result would be different.

Reactions: hʚll