• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AnticBossjr

Apr 5, 2024
So I just accepted that I'm useless, a terrible person and a waste as human and I'm now getting mentally prepared for committing even though it's not my first try but still I'm kinda scared so idk, I'm just looking for... Something? Here, anything, I'm probably just venting maybe, like I said I don't even know what is this but, idk haha I'm also sorry if I wasted your time reading this like I said Im maybe just venting so you don't have to say anything, anyway thanks and sorry if I wasted your time

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, kunikuzushi, Ash and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You don't waste anyone's time here. šŸ«‚

Reactions: kunikuzushi, Ash, indefinitesleep2 and 3 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
If you have more to say I am interested in reading it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ash and justwannadip
Ember

Ember

Mar 5, 2024
I think it's possible other people have expectations from you and that makes you feel useless when you're not really. I find it hard to detach myself from other people's expectations but idk how it is for you. You have a right to do what you want with your life, and that includes not continuing it.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You're not wasting anyone's time. I think it's hard to put how we feel into words sometimes. I think I may know how you feel to some extent. Sometimes I feel like I'm looking for 'something'. I suppose mainly, just to make me feel other than what I'm feeling at that moment. To make things clearer in my head maybe. Something profound that changes my outlook maybe. That's probably why we all go delving into philosophy and all that at some point. I know how ridiculous it is myself. Like I'm going to find something profoundly meaningful on YouTube. šŸ˜†.

Like other people have said, I doubt you're as awful as you think you are. Life's going to feel shit if you are mean to yourself on top of everything else. Not that we can always help it though. I'm sorry you're in such a horrible place.

Reactions: Ash