Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I actually got life on my first try. Ironic lol
Important to note that Homestuck aspects don't always represent what you actually are necessarily. Sometimes they instead represent what you are most opposed to depending on your Class (Such as Knight, Bard, Maid, etc). If Life is your aspect it could mean your class was one that opposes it in some way.

I got Time this time around but I usually get Doom as an aspect. 🤔

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Important to note that Homestuck aspects don't always represent what you actually are necessarily. Sometimes they instead represent what you are most opposed to depending on your Class (Such as Knight, Bard, Maid, etc). If Life is your aspect it could mean your class was one that opposes it in some way.

I got Time this time around but I usually get Doom as an aspect. 🤔
Wdym by that? I don't know anything about Homestuck lol. I got page on a class quiz but I don't think it's accurate. I heard that pages are cucked. I'm gonna retake that quiz and see what I get. Wait I just got page again. I guess I'm really a page then…

F82144D6 ED24 4C5D B50A 55FF2A0020D8

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wdym by that? I don't know anything about Homestuck lol. I got page on a class quiz but I don't think it's accurate. I heard that pages are cucked. I'm gonna retake that quiz and see what I get
https://homestuck-classpects-explained.tumblr.com/Classes

So it seems Princes and Bards, the ones who actively destroy their aspects, are male-only, but maybe you could be a Thief of Life. That'd be pretty broken because it means you would literally be able to do that (as in steal people's lives) in the Homestuck universe.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
https://homestuck-classpects-explained.tumblr.com/Classes

So it seems Princes and Bards, the ones who actively destroy their aspects, are male-only, but maybe you could be a Thief of Life. That'd be pretty broken because it means you would literally be able to do that (as in steal people's lives) in the Homestuck universe.
What about pages? I got page twice on this quiz but apparently, pages are cucked…

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The passive exploit class, Pages are players that "provide their aspect to those who need it", they are a class that will take the entire session to bloom to their full potential, and will only be of true help in dire situations, At the beginning of the session Pages will often lack their aspect. This is likely a male exclusive class.
I guess if you were still a Page of Life it would simply mean you may or may not get to use Life in a big way like maybe reviving an important player or players once or something like that. If you were a Page of Time maybe the only time powers you'd have would involve waiting and waiting for something to happen. It does sound pretty cucked ngl

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I guess if you were still a Page of Life it would simply mean you may or may not get to use Life in a big way like maybe reviving an important player or players once or something like that. If you were a Page of Time maybe the only time powers you'd have would involve waiting and waiting for something to happen. It does sound pretty cucked ngl
I don't want to be the passive exploit class. That's dumb af. I'd rather be the active stealing class. I'm going to look for another quiz to take. I can't believe I got page twice on that quiz

I got bard on this quiz even though I said that I'm female..

776CF876 FBC4 4626 8EF2 3C1F5AFE3329

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't want to be the passive exploit class. That's dumb af. I'd rather be the active stealing class. I'm going to look for another quiz to take. I can't believe I got page twice on that quiz
Try this one it's from the official Homestuck website: https://homestuck.net/tools/classpect-quiz/

Unfortunately many, many of the people who play this game in the Homestuck universe end up hating their class and aspect. Just like real life I suppose.
Try this one it's from the official Homestuck website: https://homestuck.net/tools/classpect-quiz/
Nvm this quiz requires a little too much knowledge of Homestuck to actually work. Also I got Bard of Light this time.

I used to be a Knight of Doom which I always thought was pretty cool at least.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Unfortunately many, many of the people who play this game in the Homestuck universe end up hating their class and aspect. Just like real life I suppose.

Nvm this quiz requires a little too much knowledge of Homestuck to actually work. Also I got Bard of Light this time.

I used to be a Knight of Doom which I always thought was pretty cool at least.
I got Prince of Rage

"Princes are a very active class. They are a destroyer class, and bring about destruction through their aspect.

Rage players enact their will through anger, or through its manipulation. While an active Rage player might use their own rage as a weapon, a more passive one could use their powers to alter other peoples' emotions, whether for better or for worse, in order to make their goals reality."

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I got Prince of Rage

"Princes are a very active class. They are a destroyer class, and bring about destruction through their aspect.

Rage players enact their will through anger, or through its manipulation. While an active Rage player might use their own rage as a weapon, a more passive one could use their powers to alter other peoples' emotions, whether for better or for worse, in order to make their goals reality."
Sounds like you finally got what you wanted. 😄

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like you finally got what you wanted. 😄
I got time as my aspect on the extended zodiac quiz but I can see it being rage too

"Those bound to the aspect of Time are fighters, full stop. Their lives are often marked by struggle, not so much because fate has it in for them, but because they are fundamentally incapable of just accepting things as they come. They value action over passive acceptance, even if that may not be the wisest or safest choice. Don't try to tell a Time-bound to sit still and look pretty. They are very goal-focused, and tend to value the destination over the journey, and you won't find them making that journey in any traditional sort of way. To quote cheesy posters found on many a guidance counselor's wall-"impossible is just a word". If you need a miracle, they are who you call. At their best, the Time-bound are empathetic and relentless problem-solvers. At their worst they are ruthless, defensive, and impulsive."

"Those bound to the aspect of Rage are bringers of chaos. They posses great contempt for lies or false ideas, including the stability that false ideas can impart. To them, the true is far more important than the good; they would tear down a system just to destabilize it if, by their reckoning, it is built on faulty premises. Often the Rage-bound prefer anarchy to any of the alternate forms of civilization, which they believe to be riddled with lies and foolishness and obedient masses. They are bringers of confusion and doubt, and they can be frustratingly difficult to convince otherwise when they have attached themselves to an idea. If they sound dangerous, they are. The Rage-bound tend to be most volatile and unpredictable of the aspects. At their best they are original, revolutionary, and fearless. At their worst they are cruel, uncompromising, and vicious."

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023

time​

aspect of duration and inevitability, planned endings, checked growth, and fate. Governs time travel, destiny, music. Narratively represents 'the events', as in, the literal sequence of events that make up the story.​

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc