L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Just venting…the man I was seeing for five months called police to evict me. I don't know why. He was my best/only source of the drugs I rely on. Now I'm staying in a crack den - a dude I met when I was sectioned. No matter what I do I end up homeless.

I'm trying to sort it out with him so I can get drugs. How is this my life?!

Hugs to everyone. If anyone has a supplier of gummies/weed oil in London please pm me. I hate that drugs aren't legal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Regen, Emmie and 9 others
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
What drugs are you on? Im an alcoholic not drug addict. Im trying to stay sober since a few days now. But i have some liquid special k that would like to inyect myself (never done it), I would share it with u but im from another country. How is living in a crack den, sometimes is fun despite the chaos, people are agressive? Theres not such places here.. and when we do cocaine its always snorted

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Just venting…the man I was seeing for five months called police to evict me. I don't know why. He was my best/only source of the drugs I rely on. Now I'm staying in a crack den - a dude I met when I was sectioned. No matter what I do I end up homeless.

I'm trying to sort it out with him so I can get drugs. How is this my life?!

Hugs to everyone. If anyone has a supplier of gummies/weed oil in London please pm me. I hate that drugs aren't legal.
Marijuana is a medicine. Here I am thinking that you were talking about heroin or crack cocaine or something.

Reactions: Chronicillness
quietam pacem12

quietam pacem12

Aug 22, 2022
Ich habe nur Luft gemacht … der Mann, mit dem ich mich fünf Monate lang getroffen habe, hat die Polizei gerufen, um mich rauszuschmeißen. Ich weiß nicht warum. Er war meine beste/einzige Quelle für die Medikamente, auf die ich angewiesen bin. Jetzt wohne ich in einer Crack-Höhle – ein Typ, den ich getroffen habe, als ich seziert wurde. Egal was ich tue, ich werde obdachlos.

Ich versuche, es mit ihm zu klären, damit ich Drogen bekomme. Wie ist das mein Leben?!

Umarmungen an alle. Wenn jemand einen Lieferanten für Gummibärchen/Weedöl in London hat, bitte PN an mich. Ich hasse es, dass Drogen nicht legal sind.
🫠

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Marijuana is a medicine. Here I am thinking that you were talking about heroin or crack cocaine or something.
Cannabis is a drug, its classified as a psychoactive drug and hallucinogenic. Negative effects , addictions and legality. are observed and well documented. You cannot drive under its influence, it impairs motor skills. Its been noted to cause permanent IQ loss ,affect moods in worse ways and affect relationships and performances, it can also cause problems in babies and such, its also an irritant in the lungs and can cause breathing problems.

Marijuana smoking is associated with large airway inflammation, increased airway resistance, and lung hyperinflation, and those who smoke marijuana regularly report more symptoms of chronic bronchitis than those who do not smoke.

it can be used as treatment in some cases, but thats often over stated by the pro Cannabis crowd just as an excuse to say why its good.
just because something is legal and has SOME beneficial effects doesnt mean its not a drug and or harmful.

Much love, HLG.

Reactions: Unending, Regen and Outandproud
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This crack den is kind. I'm grateful. I was scared at first but there's just three people here…. So sick of mental illness. I might be getting temporary accommodation next week via Streetlink. I've had two valiums and some wine so am not too terrible atm.

Cannabis might make me crazy probably does but I'd rather that then bedridden and agitated.

Everyone told me things get better so I guess they meant being sectioned four times and being homeless for ten months 😉
Ps I agree MJ is a medicine. Legalise it!!

• Hugs
Reactions: rejected, Lostandlooking and Outandproud
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
This crack den is kind. I'm grateful. I was scared at first but there's just three people here…. So sick of mental illness. I might be getting temporary accommodation next week via Streetlink.
This is great news. Really. Have a good night, rest well.