• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all as ok as you can be.
I plan to CTB in the next few weeks, got all my stuff together.
I can't decide whether to do it at home or is it best to go to a hotel?
Really not sure x

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and Rena rossy
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I think that would depend more on the situation. In my case I don't live alone and I don't want my family members to find my body so I will do it in a good hotel so they try to cover it up from the news... Some people that live alove find their own home more comfortable for their last moments... So I think it would depend on how you look at it

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, robin999, forever21 and 2 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Hello. I suppose there are a few things to take into account before you try to decide.
Do you live alone or with other people? if with others then do you run risk of being found and stopped. If you live with others they are going to be the ones to find you after. If you did it at a hotel, a stranger/worker would find you an that would be massive shock. Its a shock t find anyone passed away but at least Police are specially trained and even they find it hard in these situations.
Do you think you feel more safe and comfortable in your own surroundings, might be more reassuring than somewhere strange you dont know or it maybe it feels better to do it somewhere neutral.
I suppose for me I'd like to go in my own home or garden or by the sea where I feel at one with everything more. I live alone and if died at home could be days before I was found anyway as recently lost the last family member who cared about me, so am alone now and got noone really to check on me.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I choose home.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Thereisnothing
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Home is comforting and any needed supplies are available.

Away means more planning and that others find you. Your family does not need to directly deal with the aftermath.

Depends on your situation.

Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
I thought about this as well and ultimately decided that a hotel is best in my case. I don't live alone and don't want anybody I care about to walk in and find my body. If I lived alone I would probably just do it at home.

I am planning on spending two days at the hotel though. I don't want to feel rushed doing it the same day I check in. I will probably go to a hotel near the beach so I can enjoy that one last time. I am also planning on bringing some duct tape, or something that will hold the sheet up like pins or something, so I can hang a sheet near the door so when a cleaning person or someone walks in they will see the sheet and the note on it and hopefully won't be as traumatized as just walking in on me.

It is just what makes me feel best about it and I think that is what is important.

Reactions: 2manyproblems
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I will probably CTB at home since I live alone and it is much more comforting. If I was living with others, a hotel would be my choice.

helIboy

helIboy

everything hurts
Jan 10, 2020
I live with my mom and I'm definitely going to try to do it in a hotel. The last thing I would want is for her to find me like that. Everytime she walks into my room I imagine that's all she'd see

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Well, I think that would depend more on the situation. In my case I don't live alone and I don't want my family members to find my body so I will do it in a good hotel so they try to cover it up from the news... Some people that live alove find their own home more comfortable for their last moments... So I think it would depend on how you look at it
Does the hotel matter for if you get on the news or not