Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
So yesterday i was forced to go to a retarded therapists (my parents and people around me doesn't know i'm suicidal) the therapists asked if i was depressed and this shit, i said i'm just bored and that's how everyone is nowadays, didn't go in personal details or tell him i want to suicide at all because i heavily distrust every muslim person especially algerians he will definitely try to make me not ctb no matter what, my mother told him about every personal shit in my life expect leaving islam, i told him i left islam and he thinks not believing in islam is a mental illness and he even gave me papers to buy medicine that's made for mentally ill people because "not believing in islam is a mental illness" and i found that very funny i was the one supposed to tell him that he's mentally ill for believing in islam :/ but the mf did it first, and i find this very funny lmao, and he also told me that it gets better, holy shit i even popped me pants while thinking about "it gets better" LMFAO, i can't stop laughing until now whenever i think about "it gets better" that's funny, in my life i never realized that it gets better, i'm so shocked about discovering that it gets better! theres no fucking way i wont be going to cancel my suicide plans anymore, i'll just listen to this wise man, he knows a lot better than i do since hes older than me i could never argue that it doesnt get better lmao, what do you guys think about this wise phrases "not believing in islam is a mental illness" "it gets better" "critical thinking is a mental illness" i was just thinking about those phrases and holy shit i'm so impressed with how wise and smart it is! but i just realized, if i read between the lines and ignore the part where everyone says "dont do it" i can just continue with my plans and put that bullshit in the garbage where it belongs

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, innominesatanas44, NumbItAll and 3 others
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
"not believing in islam is a mental illness" "it gets better" "critical thinking is a mental illness"
I'm honestly shocked there's people that think like this. Sounds surreal, it's hard to process.
I understand that everyone has the right to believe (or not) in whatever they want to, but it's a decision that HAS to be respected.
A "professional" who lets their personal beliefs interfere with their job, is not a professional.
I'm so sorry you had to sit there, lose your time and hear all that bs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SilentSadness, fay13, Peerless_Cucumber and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Haha this therapist is brainwashed and trying to "cure" you with his believes will lead to nothing but nowhere. It'll cause more pain and suffering. You did everything right at this appointment. Everyone out there is free in their believes, but it's the world in which he grew up and questioning nothing at all. The biggest enemy of religion is when people start questioning!

I'm sorry you have to go through all this. I wish you all the best and we here are listening to your problems without judging!

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I'm honestly shocked there's people that think like this. Sounds surreal, it's hard to process.
I understand that everyone has the right to believe (or not) in whatever they want to, but it's a decision that HAS to be respected.
A "professional" who lets their personal beliefs interfere with their job, is not a professional.
I'm so sorry you had to sit there, lose your time and hear all that bs.
honestly this guy did help me in an expected ways, when he said that not believing in islam is a mental illness i laughed so bad, until now i still find funny, this didnt drain my mental health at all in fact it helped, i found his hypocrisy to be very funny, at least hes not smart to manipulate me unlike other professionals that managed to get me to admit i want to suicide, also in my country (algeria) thats how shit works, 99.99 of people are muslims and indocrinated so badly, in my case i was lucky to un-indoctrinate myself and realize islam is bullshit

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
honestly this guy did help me in an expected ways, when he said that not believing in islam is a mental illness i laughed so bad, until now i still find funny, this didnt drain my mental health at all in fact it helped, i found his hypocrisy to be very funny, at least hes not smart to manipulate me unlike other professionals that managed to get me to admit i want to suicide, also in my country (algeria) thats how shit works, 99.99 of people are muslims and indocrinated so badly, in my case i was lucky to un-indoctrinate myself and realize islam is bullshit
I'm happy to know that at least he made you laugh a bit

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that therapy is a scam anyway, it's a way to profit from people's suffering. The fact is that wanting suicide will always be perfectly logical in this world and invalidating pro-life platitudes could never change that fact.

Reactions: Deathisbetter, Praestat_Mori and Goodgirlryeo101
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Religion is man made - however I respect anyone for their beliefs.

Just to add, I also find it weird how people will want to force someone to live against their will.

This worst thing I have ever felt in my life is when I was "being forced to live", that's why I will never tell anyone that I'm planning to end my life… like why should I ?? Most people are selfish and they only care about themselves anyway.

If you enjoy living then that's fine but don't force other people to live.

Last edited:
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I just think that therapy is a scam anyway, it's a way to profit from people's suffering. The fact is that wanting suicide will always be perfectly logical in this world and invalidating pro-life platitudes could never change that fact.
That's not just an opinion it's a fact, nobody would trust a therapist that tries to manipulate you through any means, like toxic positivity and saying dont do it bla bla bla bla, the first idea that cames to my mind when they said just dont do it is "bla bli blo bla i know better than you youre still youug just dont do it cuz why do it i look like a nasty old grown man that wants to groom you" i could never be dumb enough to tell anyone that i want to suicide or even share my real opinion with anyone outside of sanctioned suicide, i feel sad for people that talked with pro-life therapists

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
"just get help"

meanwhile, the help:

Reactions: ncmxm, Sweet Tart and ComingUpRoses
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
So yesterday i was forced to go to a retarded therapists (my parents and people around me doesn't know i'm suicidal) the therapists asked if i was depressed and this shit, i said i'm just bored and that's how everyone is nowadays, didn't go in personal details or tell him i want to suicide at all because i heavily distrust every muslim person especially algerians he will definitely try to make me not ctb no matter what, my mother told him about every personal shit in my life expect leaving islam, i told him i left islam and he thinks not believing in islam is a mental illness and he even gave me papers to buy medicine that's made for mentally ill people because "not believing in islam is a mental illness" and i found that very funny i was the one supposed to tell him that he's mentally ill for believing in islam :/ but the mf did it first, and i find this very funny lmao, and he also told me that it gets better, holy shit i even popped me pants while thinking about "it gets better" LMFAO, i can't stop laughing until now whenever i think about "it gets better" that's funny, in my life i never realized that it gets better, i'm so shocked about discovering that it gets better! theres no fucking way i wont be going to cancel my suicide plans anymore, i'll just listen to this wise man, he knows a lot better than i do since hes older than me i could never argue that it doesnt get better lmao, what do you guys think about this wise phrases "not believing in islam is a mental illness" "it gets better" "critical thinking is a mental illness" i was just thinking about those phrases and holy shit i'm so impressed with how wise and smart it is! but i just realized, if i read between the lines and ignore the part where everyone says "dont do it" i can just continue with my plans and put that bullshit in the garbage where it belongs
honestly it feels like no one is making sense anymore besides us (imo)

Reactions: Deathisbetter